Chapter 10

Jimin's POV

 It's been a few weeks since I found out that Cat works at the club. We have been hanging out in secret. I asked her not to tell anybody that we were hanging out. I know it is a dick move but I don't want Mina to be upset. During our hang outs she told me a lot of stuff from her life. Some of things she said was hard to digest. I know it was hard for her to trust me but I would never tell anybody what she told me. I feel sorry for her but I still don't want any one to know that we have been talking. I see her at school and I completely ignore her. I feel like shit but I have a girlfriend. Speaking of Mina she keeps calling me but I haven't answered her calls at all. I just want some peace and quiet. I turned off my phone and went to sleep.

Next Morning

I woke up to see the sun shining through my window. I quickly looked at the clock it read 9:15. Shit I am late. I jumped out of bed and ran to my bathroom to get ready for school. When I was done I glanced at the clock it said 9:35 I think this the fastest I ever got ready. I grabbed my phone turning it on. I got a message from Mina saying that she wanted to talk to me at lunch. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my bag and left for school. As I came into school the bell rang. It was time to change classes. I went to class. Inside the class I could see Cat talking to Lena. Then I heard some one yelling oppa. I turned to see Mina heading towards me. She wrapped her hands around my neck kissing in front of the whole class. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cat look away from us. I pulled away from the kiss to see Mina turn to Cat and smirk. So she kissed me not because she missed me but because she wanted Cat to see that I belonged to her. i walked away from her and went to my seat and sat down. Before Mina could throw a fit the teacher came in. 

Timeskip

The bell rang and I groaned getting up. It was lunch time and I knew Mina wanted to talk to me. I went to drop my stuff off at my locker before heading to the cafeteria. I saw Cat, Alex and Lena walking down the hall. Cat was looking fine as fuck in her blue jeans and white halter top.

It makes me wonder how many boys actually got a hard on when she walks by

It makes me wonder how many boys actually got a hard on when she walks by. I know I have to fight it on the daily. Then again Lena looks good as well but not as good as Cat. When they disappeared from my sight I closed my locker and went to lunch. I saw my friends sitting together but I didn't see Mina anywhere. I sat down when Namjoon spoke to me.

"Why were you late today?" Namjoon asked eating his fries.

"I overslept." I simply replied.

"Another late night with Mina?" Taehyung asked with a silly grin.

"No I didn't see her yesterday." I said looking around the cafeteria.

"Who are you looking for?" Jungkook asked.

"Mina. She said she wanted to talk to me at lunch but I haven't seen her." I said before looking at him.

"She is right there." Yoongi said pointing behind me.