Chapter 15

Jimin's POV

 I woke up with a blinding headache. I opened my eyes realizing that I wasn't in my room. I sat up looking around and noticed that I was in Mina's room. I turned to the side and saw that Mina was sleeping next to me naked. That's when I realized I was also naked. I tried to push back the headache so I could remember what happened last night. When the memory came to me it hit me like a truck. I had sex with Mina last night. I quietly got off the bed and got dressed grabbing my phone off the nightstand before leaving Mina's house. Outside to my horror my car was not here. I guess I am walking. I pulled out my phone to call an Uber instead but my phone was turned off. I hit the power button waiting for it to boot up. Once it turned on my notifications went wild. I had missed calls and texts from everyone. Reading through all the texts I took off running. The only thing going through my mind is CAT IS MISSING.

Namjoon's POV

I was finally able to get all the information about Mr. Myoui. As I read through the file I was shocked to find out that Mina was his daughter. So my suspicions were correct. Mina is the one who brought Cat's mother here. When all the information fell into place I was also able to track where the mother was staying.  It was a luxury hotel in the middle of Seoul. I went downstairs and found Yoongi sitting on the couch with a distraught Alex. He saw me and excused himself. He followed me to my room.

"I found out where her mother is staying?" I said grabbing the file. 

"What about Mr. Myoui?" Yoongi asked.

"Read the file." I replied.

I sat down at my desk while he sat on my bed reading the file. I watched his face go from confusion to shock and quickly to anger. He looked at me and got up off the bed. I followed him out. He went downstairs to see alex staring at him. 

"Let's go find Cat." Yoongi said to Alex and Hobi.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Try to locate where that car is." Yoongi said walking out followed by the other two.

Yoongi's POV 

As we were driving down the road we passed a running Jimin. He looked like he was in a hurry. So was I so I didn't stop. It didn't take us to long to reach the hotel where Mrs. Alvarez was staying. In the lobby of the hotel I went to the front desk asking where her room was. At first She didn't want to give information. That was until Alex came over saying that she was his mom. That he wanted to surprise her because she lived in the states. She said that was located on the 3rd floor room 309. We thanked her and went to the elevator. On the 3rd floor we looked for her room. Before we knocked on the door I listened through the door to see if anybody was in there. I couldn't hear nothing but the t.v. So I knocked and waited. The door opened a few seconds later. She was an older woman that resembled Cat.

"How can I help you?" She asked.

"Are you Mrs. Alvarez?" I asked her nicely.

"Yes who are you?" She asked.

"I am a friend of your daughter's." I replied.

She pushed the door open further to let us enter. Inside she told us to sit down. We sat down and looked around. She looked at us confused.

"Why are you here? Where is Cat?" Mrs. Alvarez asked us.

"I came to talk to you about Cat." I said looking at her.

"What did you want to talk about?" Mrs. Alvarez asked confused.

"Why did you come here?" I asked bluntly.

"I was called and told that Cat had a break down and wanted me." She replied still looking confused.

"She didn't have a break down until you showed up at her door. But can I ask you something Mrs. Alvarez?" Hobi replied.