Chapter 13

Cat's POV

 The next morning I woke up in Jimin's lap on the couch. I was confused at first but then I remembered what happened yesterday. I felt tears come to my eyes. I slowly got off Jimin and went upstairs. I sat on the edge of my bed with my head down. The tears slowly made their way down my face. I felt so ashamed that he saw me like that. I tried so hard to put my past behind me. Why is she here. How did she know where I was. How the hell did she know my exact address. I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't notice when someone sat next to me. I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt some one hug me. I turned to see Lena hugging me. I buried my face in her neck and let the tears fall. 

"Amor don't cry?" Lena said not caring about my tears wetting her shirt.

"I feel so ashamed Lena?" I said softly crying into her neck.

Lena's POV

When she said she felt ashamed I was confused to as why she felt that. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jimin enter the room. Before he could say anything Cat started crying again. 

"I didn't want him to see me like that?" Cat cried hugging me tighter.

"Aww amor why would you feel ashamed that he saw you crying?" I asked her patting her back.

"I don't want to be weak in front of him." Cat said sniffling.

Jimin came over and sat down next to Cat. He placed his hand on her back. I know she wants to be strong in front of him. But it is okay to be weak in front of the ones we trust. I continued trying to calm her down. 

"How did she find me Lena?" Cat asked from her place in my neck.

"I don't know babe but we will find out." I said as she lifted her head.

It was then that she noticed Jimin was sitting next to her. He looked at her and wiped away her tears with his thumbs. He pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around his waist. He kissed her forehead. Lifting her head to look at him.

"No need to feel ashamed for having emotions. I am glad that you felt comfortable enough to cry in front of me. Never be afraid to admit that you are human. It is okay to be weak. It is okay to cry. It is okay to depend on others. Anytime you need someone to be there for you even if it is just to hold you while you cry you can come to me." Jimin said cleaning her face of tears and softly kissing her eyelids.

She didn't answer just nodded her head while he hugged her closer. I got up and went downstairs to see Yoongi on his phone. When he noticed me he put his phone away. I sat next to him putting my head on his shoulder.

"How is she holding up?" Yoongi asked leaning his head against mine.

"She stopped crying for the moment." I replied softly.

"I have some one trying to find out how her mom knew where she was?" Yoongi explained.

"Did they find anything yet?" I asked curiously.

"Not yet but as soon as they know more they will let me know." He said standing up.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I need to go home and check in with the others." He replied.

He leaned down and kissed my lips. I watched as he walked out the door. The only thing that keeps playing in my mind is that Mina had something to do with this. But I knew I couldn't say anything without proof. Jimin may have broke up with her but nobody really knows how he feels about her. So for now I will keep it to myself and watch her until I figure out if she is innocent or guilty.