Chapter 29

Cat's POV

School was over and I was sitting on the couch. Yoongi went to Lena's house to visit her. I was scrolling through my phone when someone knocked on the door. I was startled. I slowly walked to the door afraid to open it. 

"Noona it's me please open the door." ??? said through the door.

I knew that voice he was the only one that called me noona even though he was older than me. I opened the door to stare into a pair of doe eyes and shy bunny smile. I opened the door wider letting him in. I was so confused as to why he was here that I didn't remember that I was wearing a tank top that showed my baby bump.

"So it's true?" Jungkook asked.

"What's true?" I asked confused.

He pointed towards me. I looked down and started to panic. He could see the panic in my eyes.

"Don't worry I didn't tell anyone." Jungkook said softly.

I looked at him. He was just looking at my belly. He looked at my eyes and smiled. I forgot the charm his smile held. I felt my self calming down.

"Noona please don't push me away. I miss you." Jungkook said with sad eyes.

"Let's go sit down." I said going to the couch.

He sat down next me still looking at my stomach. Poor little bunny. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly. His smile was instant.

"I can't believe I am going to be an uncle." Jungkook whispered still rubbing my stomach.

"Jungkook can I ask how you found out." I asked him.

"I heard you and Yoongi hyung in the bathroom today." He answered honestly.

"Oh god who else knows?" I asked out loud.

"I didn't tell anyone." He said looking at me.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"Because you must have a reason why you kept it secret. I figured you didn't want Jimin to know." Jungkook answered.

I looked at him in awe. He maybe the youngest out of the guys but he seemed to be more mature than most of them. I knew that I could trust him.

"You are right. I don't want Jimin to know." i said looking at him.

"Can I ask why you don't want him to know." Jungkook asked softly.

"I was going to tell him but before I could he already had a new girlfriend. Contrary to what people believe I am not a whore. I won't step in on his relationship. When I found out he moved on I decided to do this on my own." I answered him.

He looked at me. I could see sadness in his eyes. He pulled me towards him and hugged me. I hugged him back as he stroked my hair.

"You are not alone noona. I will help you. So will Yoongi hyung." Jungkook said.

"I know Kookie thank you. Please don't tell anybody." I whispered.

"I promise noona." He whispered.

Jungkook's POV

I sat there with Cat in my arms. I noticed she feel asleep. I chuckled to myself. She has definitely spent to much time with Yoongi hyung. I don't know how long I sat there thinking about everything that happened when the front door opened. I watched Yoongi come in. He looked at me in shock.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked.

"I spent the day with Cat." I answered him.

"So I guess you know." He said looking at me.