Epilogue

Jimin's POV

It has been three years since Cat proposed to me. We were engaged for a year before we finally got married. Today is our one year anniversary. We are having a party. All our friends have joined us. If you are wondering what happened to everybody. Yoongi and Lena are engaged. They are pregnant with their first baby a little girl. Alex and Hobi are still going strong soon to be engaged. Jungkook and Sana are married for 6 months now. Taehyung and Momo got married in secret two years ago. Namjoon and Jin are still single but are just enjoying each others company. I looked around the room to all my friends and family and was happy. I felt someone tugging on my shirt I looked down to see Jaemin standing there.

Jaemin

I picked him up in my arms

I picked him up in my arms. He wrapped his arms around my neck kissing my cheek.

"What did you need baby?" I asked Jae.

"Mommy said that dinner is ready." Jae said.

I nodded at him and called everyone to dinner. We made our way to the tables set up outside. We sat down and Cat came out with the  girls carrying food. Cat sat down next to me and kissed my lips softly.

"Happy anniversary babe." Cat said smiling.

"Happy anniversary Love." I said kissing her again.

We ate dinner and laughed with our friends and family when Cat stood up and cleared her throat. Everybody stopped talking and looked at her. 

"As you all know we are all here to celebrate mine and Jimin's anniversary." Cat said.

Everybody agreed. She held up her hand to stop everybody from talking.

"Me and Jimin have decided that we would not exchange gifts because no amount of money could ever put into words what I feel about this man. However I went against what he said and got him a gift anyways." Cat said as she handed me a box.

"Cat we agreed on this." I said.

"I know but this is a gift for me as well." Cat said with a smile.

I opened the box and froze.

Gift

I stared at the box for a few minutes shocked

"What is it?" Taehyung asked bringing me back to reality.

I looked at Cat with a questioning look.

"Is this for real?" I asked.

"Yes. Are you okay with this?" Cat asked me.

I stood up and hugged her close to me as I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I pulled away from the hug and kissed her lips. Someone behind us cleared their throat. We turned to look at them. 

"What is happening?" Jungkook asked.

Cat smiled at me. I smiled back. I was so damn happy.

"I am going to be a dad again." I said wiping my tears.

All our friends and family clapped and congratulated us. Cat and I sat down and watched as everybody was having a good time. I held her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"I am glad we made it Love." I whispered to Cat.

"Me to babe. I am glad that we get to take this journey together." Cat said kissing me.

We celebrated until late in the night. I can't believe that this is all mine. I have a beautiful wife and a amazing son. Not to forget another little miracle on the way. I am finally happy. Cat has changed my entire life. She changed me. She gave me everything that I have. I am so damn grateful to her and So damn glad that I found......

My secret Little dancer.