Chapter 35

Jimin's POV

I was staring at the baby. He was very beautiful. I looked at Yoongi. He was smiling at me. He placed the baby in my arms. I looked at the small human in my hands. I was stunned when he opened his eyes and looked at me. He gave a slight smile. I felt my heart rapidly beat in my chest. 

"How does it feel to be a dad?" Yoongi asked.

I was to shocked to answer him. The longer I stared at Jaemin the more emotions I felt. Anger, sadness, joy, happiness. I was angry because she didn't tell me. I was sad because I didn't get to watch her belly grow heavy with my child. I felt joy because I was a father. I was happy because i had a baby with Cat. I looked a Cat and she was already staring at me. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her.

"When was I supposed to do that?" Cat asked back.

"I don't know maybe when you found out that you was pregnant." I said.

"I see so I was supposed to interrupt your facesucking session." Cat snapped.

I could hear snickers from everybody in the room. I glared at them and they shut up.

"When did you find out?" I asked.

"When I was gonna give you another chance." Cat said.

The baby started to cry. Yoongi got the baby and handed him to Cat. She held him against her and he fell back asleep. She laid him on the bed next to her. I watched in amazement.

"When Cat?" I asked again.

"The same day you introduced us to your new girlfriend." Cat said looking me dead in the eye.

"Why didn't you just tell me you was pregnant?" I asked.

"I figured you moved so I decided to as well. I decided to raise my baby alone."Cat replied.

"You still should have told me." I said.

She didn't reply to me after that. That is when I remembered that Jin is the one who brought me here. Also Lena asked did I not know. I turned to look at everyone with anger in  my eyes.

"All of you knew but didn't tell me?" I asked.

"Yes we all knew but it wasn't our place to tell you." Jin said looking at me.

"When did you guys find out?" I asked.

"Me, Lena and Taehyung found out the day that Cat was sick in the bathroom." Yoongi replied.

"That was about seven months ago." I replied.

Yoongi nodded his head in agreement. I couldn't believe this.

"So that day we saw you at the mall you wasn't shopping for  your sister?" I asked.

"No we were shopping for Cat." Lena replied.

"What about the rest of you when did you find out?" I asked.

"i found out when she was about 3 months pregnant." Jungkook replied.

"Wow." I said not believing this.

"Hobi and I found out when she was four months pregnant." Alex said.

"Me and Namjoon found out when she five months pregnant." Jin said.

"The day we were at the store and ran into them." Namjoon said.

"So all of you knew this whole time but never bothered to let me know." I said.

"We was asked not to tell you." Jungkook said.