Chapter 28

Cat's POV

We all sat down after ordering. Mark was still holding my hand. I kept noticing Jimin staring at me. Solar was being all clingy. She kept kissing Jimin every chance she got. It hurt the first couple of times now it was just annoying. Mark was pretty good at distracting me. Yoongi and Lena looked disgusted. Nobody said anything. Soon Mark stood up and looked at me.

"You ready Cat?" Mark asked smiling at me.

"Yeah let's go." I said standing up.

"I will see you at the apartment." Yoongi said.

"I will call you later for details." Lena said hugging me.

After we said bye to everyone Mark grabbed my hand and we left. We left the food court. We wandered around the mall and found the arcade. We looked at each other and ran inside ready to have a good time.

Yoongi's POV

Lena and I watched as Cat and Mark walked away holding hands. We turned to see Jimin and Solar staring at us. They looked confused. I could see the questions bouncing around in their heads.

"What did you mean when you said you would see her at the apartment?" Jimin asked.

"Yoongi has been staying with Cat." Lena said drinking her water.

"Isn't he your boyfriend?" Solar asked.

"Yes I am her boyfriend. Why do you ask?" I replied.

"If you are her boyfriend then why are sleeping in another woman's house?" Solar asked confused.

"Well you see she had something bad happen to her and she has been having nightmares. So Yoongi stays with her so he can help her." Lena said looking at Solar.

"Your not afraid that they will cheat?" Solar asked.

"No I am not afraid because I unlike others trust them." Lena said shifting her gaze to Jimin.

Jimin looked down in shame and guilt. Solar seemed like she still didn't understand. I rolled my eyes.

"Cat is alone in her apartment. Even though she has moved after the incident she doesn't feel safe. So I stay with her. I would never cheat on Lena because I love her. As for Cat she is my best friend and we don't see each other like that. Besides she has someone and I would never ruin her happiness." I said making it more clear for Solar who is seems to be dumber than a box of rocks.

"How long have you been staying with her?" Jimin asked looking at me.

"Pretty much since you started sleeping with Mina." I said with no remorse.

Jimin just looked away not saying anything. Solar glared at me before turning to Jimin.

"Let's go babe." Solar said standing up.

Jimin stood up and walked away without waiting for Solar. I chuckled as I watched her chase after Jimin. 

"Daddy was that necessary?" Lena asked laughing.

"Sure was because now he feels guilty. Plus I like seeing him jealous." I said hugging her.

"Let's go home daddy." Lena said.

I nodded my head and we stood up. As we left the food court we could see Jimin and Solar ahead of us arguing. We walked past them quietly laughing and went home.

~Time Skip~  

Cat's POV

It's been about a month and a half since we left everybody at the mall. I finally was starting to get a little belly. The only people that knew was still Lena, Yoongi, and Taehyung. I still haven't told anyone. Thanks to my job and the others helping me we managed to get the baby's nursery set up. We went with a gender neutral theme. This was their surprise to me. We had everything bought and sent to the apartment but while I was at work they set it up. I am not gonna lie I started to cry.