Chapter 32

Cat's POV

I was standing in front of the mirror. I was looking at my belly. I rubbed my belly with love. Mine and Jimin's baby was growing very well. I am excited but scared. I am Seven months pregnant I am really close to have my baby. I took a pic of my belly to show Lena.

Bold-Cat/Lena-Italic

I am going to send you something.

Okay.

Awwww your belly looks so cute

I am happy and sad.

What's wrong babe?

I am happy that I am going to be a mother. But I am sad because I can't share this with Jimin.

You can if you want.

He already said he wasn't ready for a baby Lena.

Have you tried to talked to him since Taehyung sent you the video?

No I am scared that he won't accept the baby.

You never know Cat.

I will talk to him when I am ready too.

Okay but in the meantime I am always here for you.

I know. I love you.

I love you too.

I put my phone down and continued to look at my belly. I sighed and walked away from the mirror and got dressed. I went to the living to see Yoongi getting ready to leave.

"You leaving Oppa?" I asked.

"Yeah I am going to Bangtan's house." Yoongi replied.

"Tell Kookie to come and see me." I said.

"I will. I'll be back in a little while." Yoongi said kissing my head.

I watched him put oh his shoes and walk out the door. I decided I would text Jimin later but I wanted to talk to Kookie first. I want to make sure that Jimin is single and stays single a while before I tell him anything.

Yoongi's POV

I didn't tell Cat I was going to meet up with Jimin. He called me last night and he wanted me to come home and talk to him. I pulled up to the house and saw Jimin waiting for me outside. I got out of the car and went to him.

"Hey Hyung." Jimin said.

"Hold on a second I need to tell Jungkook something and I will be right back." I said and he nodded.

I went inside and found Jungkook in the kitchen drinking his banana milk. I stood in the doorway until he noticed me. When he turned around he saw me and jumped. spilling his banana milk on himself.