Chapter 12

Cat's POV

 I was staring at the person in disbelief. This bitch had a lot of nerve to show up in front of me. Before I could close the door it was stopped with her foot. I stomped on her toe. She quickly moved her foot screaming. I slammed the door and locked it. She started banging on the door and screaming my name. I ran to the living and grabbed my phone. I called Lena.

Bold- lena/ Italic cat

Hello

                                             Help me Lena.

What's wrong?

                                            She is here.

On my way.

Before I could say anything else Lena hung up. The banging was still going on. The screaming was still happening. I couldn't do anything fear took over me. I curled up in a ball covering my ears crying. I don't know how she found me but I could only think one thing if she is here that means he is here as well. I was crying so much I didn't notice when all the banging and screaming stopped. When someone placed a hand on my back I screamed and backed away. I was still crying.

"Please don't touch. I don't want this. Lena help me." I cried begging them not to touch me. 

I had my eyes closed tight waiting for the pain. As the hand still tried to calm me down i continued to beg. I was lost inside my head. I only wanted one person. I needed to feel his arms around me. He made me feel safe. The person succeeded to wrap their arms around me. Whispering in my ear to calm me down.

"Cat calm down."??? said softly.

I continued to cry and tried to get away. I started to scream and beg for the one person that was completely filling my thoughts.

"Jimin please help me." I cried and begged for him to help me.

"I am here Cat nothing can hurt you now." ??? said hugging me closer.

"Open your eyes Cat." I heard Lena say.

I slowly opened my eyes still crying. I looked at the person that was hugging me. To find it was Jimin. I hugged him tightly and cried in his chest. I felt my self shivering not from cold but from fear. I could feel him rocking us back and forth. Rubbing my back and whispering in my ears. I felt myself calm down until I felt my eyes getting heavy. It wasn't long until the world fell away and i was lost in complete darkness.

Jimin's POV

I sat on the floor hugging Cat close to me. Her heart was racing. I continued to rock her and speak softly until she fell asleep. I picked her up and sat on the couch with her in my lap. I grabbed the blanket that was the couch from last night and covered her up. I looked over to Lena only to see her and Yoongi staring back at me.

"What the hell happened to her." I asked Lena.

"All I know that is she called me and said that she needed help because she was here." Lena explained.

"Who was here?" I asked looking down at Cat.

"Her mother." Lena answered.

"Why is she scared of her mother?" Yoongi asked confused.

"It's not her mother she is afraid of but her boyfriend." Lena said with tears in her eyes.

"The one that-" I was cut off before I could finish my sentence.

"Yes" Lena said with gritted teeth.

"What I want to know is how did her mom know where she was?" Yoongi said disappearing into his thoughts.