Chapter 18

Cat's POV

Today is the day where I meet Lawyer Kim to go over my case. I am getting dressed while Jimin is laying on my bed playing on my phone. When I finished getting dressed we sat in the living room waiting for the others to get here. Everybody went home to get dressed because after what happened none of them are letting me go anywhere without them. It's like I have bodyguards. I'm not bitching because I know they are doing this because they care.  It wasn't long before I heard a knock on the front door. Jimin answered the door to see Yoongi standing there holding up Jimin's phone. I finished gathering the paperwork from the hospital so I could give it to the school. I needed to cover my missed days and get excused for at least another week. The walk to the elevator was just idle chit-chat. We couldn't really discuss anything in the elevator because others were there with us. Finally off that stuffy ass elevator we made it outside to see a huge ass van. The doors popped open for us to see everybody ready to start the day. We all settle in the van heading to the school. When Jin parked we got out. Jimin held my hand and smiled at me. Inside the school I had everybody wait for in the hallway when I went to the director's office.

Jimin's POV

As we were standing in the hallway I could see everybody looking at us they walked by. We ignored them and continued talking. That is until a very annoying voice started screaming gaining everyone's attention. We all turned to see Mina quickly walking towards us with Momo trailing behind her. As soon as she go to us she clung onto me. No matter what I did I couldn't get her off me.

"Oppa why haven't you answered my calls?" Mina said pouting.

"I didn't have my phone for the last couple of days." I replied.

"Why are you here?" Lena asked Mina.

"I am talking to my man." Mina said rolling her eyes at Lena.

"Don't you mean MY man?" ??? said.

We turned to see Cat coming down the hall. I stepped away from Mina only for her to dig her nails in my arm trying to hold me in place. Cat grabbed Mina's hand snatching it off me. Then shoved her away.

"What is your problem bitch?" Mina screamed at her.

"Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that?" Cat said standing next to me. 

"You were the that came over here and interrupted our conversation." Mina said rudely.

"You were draping yourself all over my boyfriend." Cat snapped back.

"Oppa are you gonna let her break up our family?" Mina asked looking at me.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Lena asked.

"Don't you know that we had sex and now I am pregnant." Mina said smiling at me.

"Don't try to me Mina I know what really happened. And I won't let you mess with his head. So I advise you to move along before you regret it." Cat said glaring at Mina.

"He is the one that came to my house." Mina said looking at me.

"Mina it would better if you just walked away." Sana said.

"I ain't going anywhere without Jimin." Mina said stepping closer to me.

"Step away Mina before you really piss me off." Cat said angry.

"Well it's not my fault that your boyfriend rather spend the night in my bed instead of yours." Mina smirked at Cat.

Before Cat could hit her I held her hand. Mina looked at our hands outraged. 

"Oppa why are you holding her hand. You seemed to enjoy our night together." Mina said whiny.

"A forced night." I said through gritted teeth.