Chapter 2

Cat's POV

  I turned to the voice and saw the most precious person in my life. My best friend and sister Lena.

 My best friend and sister Lena

Isn't she beautiful. I missed her so damn much. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her hugging her to me tightly. She laughed hugging me back. I felt tears running down my face. She pulled away from the hug wiping my tears.

"Mi amor why are you crying?" Lena asked me.

"Babe I missed you so much. Never leave me again." I cried causing her to laugh.

"I am back for good now." Lena replies hugging me again.

After a few minutes of us hugging I finally stop crying. I wiped my face and finished packing my bag for work. She stood there watching me before she opened her mouth.

"Going somewhere?" Lena asked confused.

"Si amor I am going to work. Wanna go with me?" I replied looking at her pouting.

She nodded before walking out of the room. I followed behind with a huge ass smile plastered on my face. I couldn't wait to see her face when she saw how we was getting there. She has a love for bikes but has not rode one. Today will be the first time. Her face was funny it was a mix between excitement and fear.

"Get on babe let me give you a ride." I said laughing at the sexual innuendo.

"Nasty bitch." She snapped back laughing.

"Ayyy babe don't be bitter." I giggled.

She laughed before walking over to me. She slowly climbed on wrapping her arms around my waist tightly. I laughed as she squeezed the life out of me. I started the bike and pulled out heading to work.

Hobi's POV

 I was in my room getting dressed. When someone rudely barged in. I turned to see Taehyung and Jungkook. They had these sheepish smiles on their faces. Either they felt guilty for coming in uninvited or they wanted something. I chuckled as I figured out they were not guilty but wanted something.

"What do you guys want?" I asked looking at them.

Jungkook nudged Taehyung in the ribs, signaling him to speak up. These knuckle heads were big babies. Finally after they kept nudging each other back and forth Taehyung spoke up.

"Hyung we know where you are going and we want to know if we can come too." Taehyung quickly rapped like he was part of cypher.

"How do you know where I am going?" I asked confused.

"We heard you talking to the pretty new girl." Jungkook replies.

"Oh I see I don't care if you guys come." I said smiling at them.

Jungkook started clapping his hands bouncing on the balls of his feet. Taehyung took off running downstairs. I could him him screaming.

"Hyungs he said we can go with him." Taehyung screamed throughout the house.