twelve

*I know it's confusing I switch from AJ to SIN but they are the same person. I just switch depending on the context somebody is talking about him in.

‎♡₊˚

SIN and Pierre were going back and forth actually having a civil discussion.

SIN was arguing that killing innocents isn't and wasn't what The Prophets stand for. Pierre stopped joking and agreed with SIN for once.

Other than that though I didn't hear anything. Everything else was going in one ear and out the other. All I could focus on was the boy sitting across from me.

I sat in silence while my anxiety was slowly creeping in. Tapping my fingers on my knees to distract myself from a possible attack. It was gonna be worse this time I could feel it, because the only person to ever calm me down was the one causing it.

"Trey go with her." I heard Pierre say, which snapped me out of my trance.

SIN raised a hand, "Nah she good she can go there and back all by herself."

Pierre let out a laugh. "If you think I trust you to send your "daughter" to your car to get something alone, then you dumber than I thought."

I leaned over to whisper in Capo's ear. "What am I getting from the car?" I asked.

"Just a folder he left with the agreement in it." He replied shakily. I just noticed that he was visibly tense for some reason, but I decided to ignore it

I nodded.

"And you think Ima leave him alone with her? Nigga please." SIN waved him off.

Pierre laughed. "Don't flatter yourself, my son would never even think to touch your step-daughter."

"That's funny. They way all yo little flunkies keep staring at her like she just here for show instead of a part of this meeting like everyone else tells me something different." SIN retorted.

"Trust me. The last thing Trey gone do is try something with yo daughter." Pierre said, looking at his son. "He knows better. Don't you?"

Seven just nodded in response.

SIN hesitated for a second and looked between us before saying, "Fine." He turned my way, "Make it quick."

I just nodded quietly and stood up on shaky legs and walked to the door not even waiting on Seven or Trey or whatever the fuck his name is to catch up to me.

I instantly took a deep breath to calm my nerves as soon as my foot touched the pavement. The last thing I needed was to have an anxiety attack around a bunch of hood niggas.

"Lala wait." He said once he caught up to me.

I shook my head. "Don't." I said walking to the car.

He gently grabbed my forearm to stop me. "We need to talk."

"We definitely do but now is not the time Trey." I said, adding emphasis on his name.

He flinched ever so slightly. "Don't call me. That's my middle name; only people in the 280's call me that. You can still call me Seven."

I squinted down at his grip on my arm. "Let me go."

He released me. "Alaïa..." he faltered. "What are you even doing here?"

"Me?" I scoffed. "What are YOU doing here? Mr. I stay to my self, Mr. I don't fuck with gangs, Mr. Football and chill. Did you forgot to mention the part where you're a gang leaders fucking son."

"And what about you? You're a gang leaders fucking daughter." He retaliated. "You forgot to mention that little piece of information."

I just shook my head and turned on my heel continuing my trek to the car. The faster I find that folder the faster this conversation is done.