Here we go again!

Hi there!

My new story is almost here! Unlike The Queen of Hearts, which this story mentions every once in awhile, I've tried to make the chapters even longer and more detailed. I've put so much time down into making the chapters twice as long and I hope you all do enjoy it when its published soon. 🎉

I know a lot of you complained about the long wait for chapters and late updates on my other story, so I'm trying to stock up on as many of them as I can so that I can keep somewhat of a permanent update schedule for you.

Twice a week is what I have in mind for now but I might just fit in another one during the weekend if you guys are interested.

- - -

If you're new to my account or my previous story Queen of Hearts, you won't have to read that story to follow along with this one but it might lead to some extended understanding of the characters.

For you that have taken the time to read my first story you might not recognize Giovanni in the beginning but remember that Sienna haven't met the man before and her reaction to him is unlike Kylie's who have known him for years.

As always, feel free to point out any spelling mistakes or plot holes so that I can revise the chapters when I get that far. English is my second language to Norwegian so a mistake here and there is bound to sneak past me.

Your feedback is truly appreciated, constructive or not. My favorite pastime is reading your comments, the funny, constructive and dirty ones all alike!

Warning! ⚠️
This story is rated mature due to strong language, sex scenes and bloody events. If you're uncomfortable with any of these categories, I would advise you to pick a different story as I won't announce them.

If there's a interest for announcing these kinds of activities or not, please let me know in the comments.

I would also appreciate it if you report any other users taking advantage of my stories should you stumble over anything. 🥺

I hope you're all as excited as me for the journey we're about to embark. You've been my inspiration since I made the leap from reader to writer on this app and I'm forever grateful for the push and support you've given me to follow a dream I thought to be impossible.

- Sophie x