CH. 21

Sienna Bianchi

Monaco was as beautiful by day as it was hyped up to be. Adorned with mind-blowing architecture and amazing history like the opera and Monte Carlo Casino, I could see myself spending more than a simple weekend here. Preferably a lifetime should I be lucky enough to experience such a thing. Apart from being a tax haven for the rich, the celebrities came flocking at the prestigious ocean-side pearl.

Being somewhat career celebrities on our own, we traveled the gorgeous city in style. Having Montblanc's bank and Stella's luxury craving mostly sponsoring our trip. I'd expected nothing less than five star accommodations and expensive cars. Driving through the city, we weren't the only ones with a huge budget to splurge.

To keep up appearances with the whole CEO of a huge conglomerate and my presumed luxurious lifestyle, Stella had snatched two of the most coveted rooms at Hotel de Paris Monte Carlo; a walking distance from the famous casino this damned gala would be hosted at. You know, only the best of the best for the rich and famous I presume.

Suited up to impress whatever cameras hiding in the bushes, my warplanner of a PA had demanded we dress to the nines from the second we stepped off the plane. For the three Italians traveling with us, that small inconvenience didn't bother them. Hell, I was still adamant on them sleeping in those godforsaken powersuits.

For me who basically lived in underwear or Giovanni's shirt's, dressing up was one hell of a hassle. Going for an easy navy blue pantsuit with a plunging neckline and a pair of my staple red-bottoms, my socialite dictator had deemed me food enough to go and jerked me into a flashy sports car with my own personal Italian Don driving.

"Sienna! Ms. Bianchi? Are you dating? Pregnant? What happened to Tommy Montblanc?"

A wave of blitzing cameras and intrusive questions were shoved in my face the second we Giovanni helped me out of the car. Having grown up in the limelight of New York's up and coming, the crowded attention did little to bother me, but it was more than nice to have a giant like Gio paving the way for us. My smaller stature tended to get lost in these clusters.

"You good?" He whispered as he gathered me up in the safety in his arms, guiding us through the chaos of people. His concern for me set my heart on fire. Smiling up at the magnificent man by my side, he swooped down and gave me a toe curling kiss smack down in the middle of the blitz ocean. My protective Don publically claimed me for all to see and I didn't even bat a fucking lash, too caught up in him to care.

"You're mine now" Murmuring the possessive words I'd come to love against my lips, he withdrew with a blinding smile glued on his face and maneuvered us out of the wild crowd of people. Shaking my head at his antics, we finally made it to the safety of our hotel lobby only to run into a smug looking Stella and a defeated Luca.

"Pay up, pretty boy" Gesturing for Luca to hand her whatever amount of money they'd agreed on, Luca admitted defeat and shoved a stack of money into her outstretched hand. "That was quite the show. Thank you"

Directing her words to a satisfied looking Giovanni, it wasn't hard to guess what their little bet revolved around. The two of us had endured a whole minute in public before ultimately attacking each other. That had to be a new record for us. Not that I particularly minded his lips on mine.

"Mhm. He'll pay for that one later" I interjected, bumping into the man glued to my side. If I knew him as well as I thought I did, he would harbour that spot for the remainder of our stay. Any functional woman would be thrilled to have this hunk glued to their ass and I was no exception.

"Can't wait to see that. Alright, so this is your key card. We've booked out the entire top floor to host our crew. Kylie and Damon have gotten situated, so I'm thinking lunch and exposure in a couple of hours. Good?" Directing us like the inner cruise coordinator she was infamous for, Stella guided us to our room and vanished quickly after.