CH. 1

Sienna Bianchi

"We're leaving at eight tomorrow morning. Please don't make me wait for you Sienna" A familiar assertive man informed over the intercom system between our conjoint offices.

"It happened once two years ago Tommy. How long are you going to throw that in my face?" My mischievous voice transferred through the light walls, finding no need for the advanced system he loved far too much.

"Oh, Sienna dear. The pleasurable things I could decorate your face with" Tommy suggested, the innuendo not lost at all. Shaking my head at his brazen behavior, I released a chuckle and a couple colorful phrases.

Tommy's unfiltered being had been one of the many factors as to why I decided to work at Montblanc Inc. full time after finishing my college degree. Out of all the interviews I attended when deciding where to work, none of them felt as natural and effortless as the one with Tommy Montblanc.

Within five minutes of sharing my life and accomplishments, we transformed into a foul-mouthed duo, joking and cursing around like teenagers. His brazen but slightly submissive being matched my fiery no-bullshit-persona with a need for control to perfection, kicking off a working relationship far from normal.

During the first week we worked together we had efficiently solved several of the issues his employees had yet to figure out. All with crude innuendos and laughter.

As unconventional and strange out pairing might have been, it worked wonders for his big conglomerate. The hesitance his chairmen voiced concerning our age difference of fifteen years vanished shortly after our rapid success.

I was now a highly valued asset of a billion dollar company in less than a few weeks, teamed up with the CEO himself. Uncaring about our age span in all matters, we carried on our brutally honest joking and crude innuendos.

At forty years old Tommy was ready to settle down and hopefully start a family. A direction I had no intention of pursuing. Not for all the money in the world would I allow him to put a baby anywhere near my toned body.

His affection for me was in no way hidden from anyone. It had quickly transformed from a professional partnership to a loving crush. If given the chance, he would parade me around the office corridors, showing me off to both his partners and employees.

It didn't bother me all that much. The closeness I had to their boss gave me the power and control I always craved growing up in a male-dominated family. In the company's eyes, I was the one swaying Tommy to make the most profitable deals, pulling the strings behind the curtain like a world-class puppeteer.

They couldn't have been more correct in their assumptions.

One of the most successful business moguls in the world was wrapped around my fingers, unbeknownst to the influence I held over him. If that doesn't make a girl feel good, I don't know what does.

Moving towards the door separating our grande, lavish offices, I inched the door open to look at my puppet. His brown wavy hair was expertly gelled back to perfection, blue eyes roaming over the many proposals I had forwarded for him to review.

The black pressed suit he wore rested effortlessly on his impressive body, showing off his features as he flipped through the countless pages. Tommy was a handsome human being, often drawing attention from the opposite sex, old and young alike.

Unfortunately for him, I had sworn off men for anything other than pleasurable pain. Men were now mere toys for me to play with as I desired, another reason as to why I indulged in his brazen statements and digs.

"I'm leaving, Tommy. See you tomorrow" I pleasantly offered, enjoying the way his eyes roamed over my immaculate clothed body.

Modest dresses and power suits were standard items in this uptight world, often paired with bland heels to complete the desired office look. Indifferent to the long-standing dress code carved in stone decades ago, I rebelled with several statement items. Where one would wear a covering shirt, I wore lingerie or lace bodysuits under my suit jackets, often combined with skyscraper heels.