CH. 16

"There is no force equal to a woman determined to rise" - Anonymous

Sienna Bianchi

"I would introduce myself but you already know who I am, don't you?" She sassed. I could grow to like this woman if the sassiness came with the purchase.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Kylie" That statement came out more genuine than I intended it to. Her actions tonight had impressed me enough to act sivil.

"Likewise, Sienna. Spaghetti's depiction of you sure don't do you justice. You're fucking gorgeous, not to forget amazing. That orgasm looked mind blowing" She praised, not at all bothered by my public display of pleasure.

"Oh, trust me. It was good. Not amazing, but good" I trailed off smirking. I'd experienced better orgasms in my life, but for a man I'd never met and in a public space, I couldn't complain.

"Yes! Finally. Most of the women in my life are prudish as fuck. Well, apart from Mia but my former fuckfriend doesn't count" Kylie exclaimed, flashing me a billion dollar smile.

"I get that one. Girl's give better head" I winked, throwing the gun in her direction. Although surprised by my statement, she caught it on instinct, not really noticing. Damn, that's hot.

"I think I'm in love with you. Marry me?" She teased, fanning her face with flair. I certainly wouldn't mind being married to this woman.

"Sure. I'm wearing a suit though" I joined in on the fun. A white wedding dress didn't seem appropriate. I was no virgin, that's for sure.

"You and me both, babe. Let's get out of here"

In the matters of minutes, the two of us went from complete strangers to jokingly engaged. Funny how the dark and twisted gravitate towards each other. From the little I'd heard and seen from Kylie, she walked and talked the boss bitch game. My kind of gal.

"Damn, I heard rumors about this beauty. She's a fucking looker" Kylie drooled over my car as the petrified valet brought my baby up front. "Yours isn't far behind. We should have a day at the track" I suggested, sliding gracefully down on my seat.

The drive back to Giovanni's mansion was far from boring. According to Kylie's stories, she'd lived one hell of a life. Situations you'd only read in stories or watched on a screen had been her day to day routine. I've said it once and I'll say it again. Women run the world.

"Are you serious? He really did that?"

The hundred and one questions spilled out of my mouth as I listened to her story about her fucker of an uncle. Just when my life seemed out of control, Kylie strolled in and put things in perspective. How she survived that ordeal was a mystery to me, but I was more than willing to learn.

"He sure did. Never made it far after I found out though. He ended up gutted like a fish a day later" She bragged and rightfully so.

"I think you're my new hero. That shit's badass" I fawned, respecting the shit out of this woman. Picking herself up and dusting off like that was more than commendable.

"Don't sell yourself short, babe. You're pretty fucking spectacular on your own"

Winking at her, we sped through the beautiful sights of Sicily in the direction of a certain Don. Spending the night at his was the furthest from my plan you'd get. Not that Kylie would let me sleep anywhere else.

My headlights illuminated the long driveway up to his mansion, alerting the guards to our unplanned arrival. By the many guns pointed in our direction, they hadn't expected company either. Smirking at their futile attempt to look frightening, I kept a steady fast pace towards the closed gate.