CH. 7

Giovanni De Luca

The secret was out. The ugly truth her family wanted hidden had been blown by the woman herself. We had severely underestimated her resourcefulness in digging up our dirt. Within a week of staying with us, she had fished out a secret we never wanted revealed.

We had all forgotten the fact that Sienna had endured a staggering amount of events most people would think to find in fiction. She was nowhere near experienced with our cutthroat and fast-paced lifestyle but she had managed to take it all in a stride, blending in like a professional.

"Can you get Celio and Silvio up here?"

Luca moved out of my newly renovated office in an instant, leaving me alone with my thoughts. The night we spent in here was still fresh on my mind and I had avoided being alone here in hopes that the images would disappear. The goddess of a woman had brought me to my knees and she sure knew it.

Like a movie, our violent hunt for release played on my mind frame by frame. The way her body moulded to mine. The way her insides clenched around me in a vise grip. The slope of her chest heaving for air as she brought us over the edge time and time again.

In my vast experience of pleasing women, none of them had come anywhere near the pleasure Sienna forced upon me. Master of her own desire, she took what she wanted, bringing me along on her train of pleasure while still allowing me the slightest brink of control.

She was my match. A horny little devil taking whatever I had to offer.

If you'd told me a year ago that Sienna would be in my office doing what we did, I would have laughed in your face or punched you. It was still surreal to me. There were no expectations that she'd be withering under me when we rescued her from Salerno and not from the lack of hoping she would.

Sienna stepped into this willingly, taking me by surprise once again. In the beginning it had been a pain in my ass but I had somehow come to love just that. Not knowing what she was up to was exhilarating to me, always keeping me on my toes.

"Boss? You asked for us"

Celio and Silvio hesitantly entered my office, both unsure of what to do with themselves. That was a common thing when my men entered. I was nowhere near the most ruthless of leaders out there but I never shied away from a well deserved punishment. A feat all my men knew by heart.

"Have a seat" Watching them both sit down, I continued. "Which one of you told Sienna about the footage?"

Already knowing who did it, I patiently waited for him to confirm it. Celio had been vocal about his distaste for the agreement and I agreed with him on several points. Unfortunately for us, Sienna's family had been adamant. 

"It was me. I told her" Celio confirmed, showing no regret for the confidential information he'd shared with an outsider.

"What exactly did you tell her?"

"I told her everything, from her family's involvement to ours as she should have been informed of from the beginning. We didn't have any legit reason to invade her life like that" Celio stated, making perfect sense to me.

He was right to criticize our lack of reason for watching her day in and day out. I had made that argument to Luciano as well but the man was adamant that our enemies would see her as a soft target to get to him or me for that matter. Having grown up under constant threats, I couldn't help agree to his reasoning either.

"How much time did she spend up there?" I questioned, silently hoping she hadn't noticed the full extent of it.

"A few hours at least. Celio wouldn't allow me to inform you as you were dealing with your mother" Silvio interrupted his brother.