CH. 6

Sienna Bianchi

Waking up on a hard marble floor wearing a warm man and nothing more was not the way I had intended to start my day. In the rubble of what used to be Giovanni's office, he shielded me from the debris and the chilly air conditioned breeze with his own nude body.

Snoring peacefully beside me, Giovanni looked more than contempt sleeping on the freezing flooring. I can't say I agreed with that one. My left asscheek has completely fallen asleep, buzzing like a static tv and I was close to becoming a full-blown popsicle.

Actually sleeping with one of my one night stands was rare in itself. I was usually out the door the moment I had gotten what I came for. With Giovanni, that had turned out to be impossible.

That man had an neverending stamina and an even bigger hunger. I used to believe that my sexdrive was rather high but he had come close to besting me on that matter. During the hours we had spent here together we had christened every possible surface available, breaking or damaging half of them. To say we were rough would be an understatement.

The walls carried a few new holes in them, plaster and paint missing from the previous spotless finish. His expensive leather chair missed it's backrest and the stuffed bookshelves had rid itself of a few shelves.

Papers thrown off the wooden desk engulfed the cold marble with the help of the few dozen books that had fallen off the damaged shelves. In just a few hours, we had managed to turn the entire room upside down.

Shocked with the view that met me when I opened my eyes, I silently slid out of Giovanni's arms unnoticed. Standing in the constant breeze of cold air, my nipples perked painfully as I searched for something to cover myself with.

His white shirt laying by the bathroom door seemed like the best option. With his piece of clothing swallowing my naked body, I took one last glance at the sleeping mountain before leaving the room. I just about closed the door behind me when I walked straight into another person.

"Is my son in there?"

My eyes landed on the worst person that could have caught my escape attempt. Beautiful as ever stood Lina, smirking knowingly at the mess that was me. I would never hear the end of this.

"I wouldn't go in there for a while if I were you" I warned, not the slightest ashamed that she had caught me red handed.

My sexuality was a huge part of my personality and I had no problem talking about it to a person of any age. What concerned me was the constant need people had to draw conclusions and rationalize with thoughts of relationships to ease their discomfort.

A relationship was the last thing on my mind. Why would I be in a restricting relationship when I could play the field better than any man? That seemed like a bad deal to me, biased or not.

"Alright then. Rough night?" Lina teased, glancing over my brutal looking frame.

"Ferocious is more like it" I offered, chuckling at the curiosity that sparked in her green eyes.

"Don't tempt me. I'm having a hard enough time trying to contain myself" Lina complained, inching towards the door concealing the carnage.

"Go for it" I encouraged, winking at the nosy woman.

Watching Lina open the door and take in the destruction with a smirk on my face, I struggled to keep my composure. Knowing that Lina would interrogate Giovanni about this later was hilarious to me. He didn't strike me as a person openly discussing his sexlife with his mother.

"Oh, dear" Lina whispered, softly closing the door behind her.

"Don't say I didn't warn you" I choked out as I snickered in amusement.