chapter one

A girl dragged by her mother in low in the hall ,and thrown infront of tones of people ,making her whimper in pain again getting scar on her body "which let her blood comes out from her wound. She look around the people and try to collect herself to not face further embarrassment ...but her wound didn't let her to get up and she fell down again holding her leg. All people started whispering looking at her. Some are giving her pity look and some are bad mouthing about her and some are standing like spectators without uttering anything. She look around with her brown big eyes which are filled with tears and try to find any person who could speak for her. But there is no one who could do. All are just standing silently looking at her face.

What you doing pinky . Is it the way to treat your daughter in low.

P. I didn't make her my daughter in low on my will mummy Ji. It's you only who smeared her her on our face without our wish. I had told you she is not right for my son. Now look what happened. First she don't have anyone around her neither she is carrying any surname and on top of that she is sterile who can't give baby to my son.

All people just cup their mouth and steps back looking at her with annoying face specially pregnant women who started leaving after hearing pinky's words

D. You can't blame her for everything pinky when your own son doesn't come at home. It's been three years of their marriage and in those three years he cAme home only for two times and how can you expect her to be pregnant.

P. My son don't have any fault in that mummy Ji. It's she only who is bad omen for everyone. First she spread all venom in my son's life and now she is trying to spread between us.

D. Stop this nonsense pinky. For god sake don't make drama infront of people. I'm fed up to seeing you taking advantage of crowd. Can't you talk having some sensibility.

P. Our respect had gone that day only when she entered in our life mummy Ji. Now there is nothing left to hide.

Dadi sighs and shakes her head in disbelief.

D. It's just waste of time to Make you understand pinky. You are too stubborn in the case of Anika.

Anika lift up her eyes and look at the dadi with teary eyes who felt so pity for this girl who is in this condition then because of her. If that time she won't had made her marry with shivaay then today might she would had happy somewhere. But thinking to make her life batter she just pushed her in the thick fire where she is burning since she has entered in this house.

D. I'm sorry for this. But now baby shower is over you people can go now. All people shakes their head in disbelief and left from there after giving last glance to Anika.

D. Anika putar go to your room. Om help her.

Jhanvi. No om you won't go near this girl. Don't forget your wife is pregnant and I don't want her germs touch my daughter in low

Ru. Are you serious mom. Anika Bhabi is not any virus which gouri Bhabi will get. She is same like us so plz stop being pathetic and don't talk like oldage ladies.

J. I can't compromise for my own generation rudra. Pinky is right she is a filth whom mummy Ji got smeared on our face but I won't let this venom spread in my son and daughter in low life.

Ru. Mom I

Ani. Dekhiya ap hamari waja sa mat Ladiya. I don't want you people to go mouth to mouth to each other. You people wants me to not go near gouri. Then I promise I won't go. Big plz don't fight. She spoke or better to say whisper in her low voice banding her head down fixing her dupata on her shoulder