Chapter 20

Sorry guys. It's hursh not tej. It's just in absent of mind I've mentioned tej. But it's hursh the name of Anika's father.

Shiv. What hursh.

Anika nods and hugged him tightly crying bitterly. She seems so scared with the mere of dream. Shivaay who was in shock Mode he just wrapped his arms around her and console her rubbing his hand on her hair pecking her again and again

Shiv. It's ok I'm here nothing will happens to you sweetheart. He cups her face and kissed her forehead wiping her tears with his both thumbs.

Ani. You will never leave me like mumma did shivaay.

Shiv. No why would I leave you.

Ani. Pinky Promise she sobs making faces like a baby well forwarding her finger towards him.

Shiv. Pinky promise he intertwined his small finger with her giving her assurance. Anika kiss his finger and kept her head on his chest again closing her eyes.

Shivaay look at her face and caresses her back well thinking about her dreams and all. One thing is sure that something dreadful happened in her life which still scares her. But why Dadi said she is an orphan and was in orphanage when she has father. And if he exist then where is he. And this hursh name. Why his uncle and her father name is same. Are they related or it's just coincidence. He just gulped having fear In his heart to thinking not to be that which is roaming around in his mind.

Shiv. Anu baby come sleep. It's too late. He lay down besides her and kept her head on his chest wrapping his arms around her waist. Anika just clutched his lapel and close her eyes still sobbing little. Shivaay rubs her back consoling her like a baby.

Shiv. Ani look at me. Just look here. He hold her chin and faced her up.

Shiv. Everything will be fine. It's just a nightmare nothing else. He will never come back. Did you understand

Ani. And if he cAme back then

Shiv. Then then I'm here with you. And till I'm here no one can touch you even. Now remove these thoughts and sleep ha. Anika just hovered him and kissed his lips making him close his eyes in bliss

Ani. You are the best thing happened to me Shiv. Don't ever leave me.

Shiv. Never. He caresses her face and peck her cheek lovingly. Anika smile and kept her head on his chest laying on Top of him. Shivaay circle his arms around her and closed his eyes feeling so relax having her with him. Anika also snuggles with him and slept there

In morning

Anika opened her eyes and found herself laying on top shivaay well he is sleeping snoring with open mouth. Anika kept chin on his chest and caresses his beard with her tiny hands

Ani. Good morning. She blush and peck his forehead then cheeks nose. She about to place kiss corner of his lips when suddenly he turned her and placed his lips over her making her grasp. In no time he started chewing her lips making her moan in his mouth. Shivaay cup her face with both sides and suck her lips passionately. Anika is also responding with his kiss. She is competing him fully in that. Shivaay thrust his tongue inside of her mouth and roll all over tasting her saliva. After a delicious morning kiss shivaay unwillingly broke a part and breath heavily joining his forehead with her.

Shiv. Good morning sweetheart

Ani. Good morning she licks her swollen lips well answering him. Shivaay smiles and smooch them again holding her hands above her head.

Shiv. This was bestest morning I've ever had. He winks placing soft kisses under her chin..

Shiv. You are dangerously beautiful anika. He says travelling down from neck to Her cleaves. He open the one button of her shirt an lick her cleave area flatting his tongue over there. Anika moan holding his hair in her grip. Shivaay about to open her full shirt when suddenly someone knocked on the door making him growl. Anika giggle seeing his annoying face. Shivaay huffs and left open the door.