Chapter 31

Next day

Shivaay is standing infront of mirror and taking extra time to get ready and why won't he when his love of life is coming in his office first time. He just can't wait to see her again. Since he has seen her he is so restless and just waiting to meet her again. Her smiley face her chulbliness is making him crazy. She seems totally changed but he like her these changes. He always wanted his Anika a strong one but unfortunately bcz of louds of things which happened in her life didn't let her to be strong or bold.

Pinky. Shivaay you are still getting ready. Breakfast is ready.

Shiv. I'll do in my office only mom. I'm going

P. But you go office usually 10 am right

Shiv. But now my timetable has been changed I'll go that time when my workers will reach.

P. Seems like someone special is coming today she grin teasing him

Shiv. Mom don't tease me and let me go. He kissed her forehead and left from there hurriedly

Ri. Shivaay she screams his name stopping him on his track

Shiv. What do you want now

Ri. Today my baby have appointment so you have to come with me

Shiv. Go on your own. I'm not your driver who will take you wherever you want l. Do it yourself. I'm getting late. He look at her tip toe disgustingly and left from there making her irritate

In office

Shivaay enters there having big smile settling his hair when his all worked got up to seeing him. They are amused to seeing her in cheerful mood otherwise he always enter office with frown on his forehead but today he is looking different infect he has trimmed his beard as well. Which had grown up like bear.

Shiv. Carry on your work. All nods and set there again starting there work

Shiv. Mishra

M. Yes sir he comes running there holding his file.

Shiv. Has she cAme

Mishra got confused to hearing him

M. Who sir

Shiv. Ani I mean to say my new secretary

M. Yes sir and right now she is making coffee for me. I'm giving her fully tough time the way  you have told me to do. He said giving him cheeky smile feeling proud on himself for following his boss same like he said to him. But poor soul don't know that he asked him to do for others not for his Jaana.

Shi. Are you fuckin nuts mishra how dare you to give her tough time and even asked her to make coffee for you Mishra literally jumped on his place Hearing him scream infect all people got up in fear.

M. Sir I was just

Shiv. Call Anika right now here

M. Sir I

Shiv. Call Anika here mishra didn't you hear

M. Yes sir. He run towards staff room and called her outside praying to god that his boss shouldn't fire him

Ani. Hello sir she gave him cheeky smile making his heart flutter

Shiv. Hello he look at her tip to toe and found her looking beautiful in her long dress. Indeed pregnancy is doing wonder over her. Day by day she is glowing like moon and getting more and more beautiful with her beautiful smile.