Promo

He look in Her eyes and peck her forehead lovingly  making her close her eyes. A loan tear cAme out from her black beautiful eyes feeling first time love from someone's side. From childhood no one ever made her feel the way he did today. His one forehead kiss  made her feel secure besides him. She opens her eyes and look   in his cyan blue eyes and found loads of care and softness in them. She smiles in tears and Kept her head on his chest  which got accepted by him and he wrapped  his arms around  her waist keeping his chin on her forehead.

Part 2

She stood infront of mirror and can't believe now she gonna get a person whom she gonna claim as her. He has gifted her that thing which she always craved for.she muffled and  caresses her stomach not able to believe still.  She is so happy after feeling him inside and can't wait to tell him about this news.  She knows that  he don't love her but might after hearing this news he accept her as his wife.  But if he didn't then.  She grasp feeling restless in her heart.

Part 3

She is standing in the door being statue seeing her husband standing with someone holding his girlfriend and with their baby and guess what her whole dreams got tarnished to seeing this scenario infront of her. She was expecting herself on that place and today someone else is standing there that also being his to be wife. She  kept hand on her stomach and bent her eyes down feeling so much broken they way god had written her fortune with broken nib seems like god has  did same thing with him as well.

Part four

She throw herself in lady's arm being broken and started crying like anything.  She is not able to understand what to do and what not. She wanna tell her everything but can't do this even because she knows she also can't do anything for her.

Part five

Mom where is she he whispered gripping his heart in his hand feeling so much scared her to loss her. Finally he understood what he wants his life and what not that girl whom he wanted to throw out of his life before 5 months today she became life of him. Her innocence has won his heart. But  now she is no where to seen which is making him so restless and suffocated

M. She she is ( hiccups ) dead.  Her father killed her.  As his mother's words fell in his ear he stumbles and fell down Being so shocked

Part 5

He is sitting  near the hospital bed looking at her face when suddenly she opens her eyes slowly and look at his face  with nil expressions

Who are you 🙃

How's it.  Look I've fulfilled your wish. Dont worry u will see their loads of moments before he realise his love. He gonna show his soft side as well. Anyways do  votes and comments I'm eagerly waiting for it.   There is loads of twists and turns which are going to come ahead so don't miss out 😊

Kainat-kainat