chapter 03

Happy reading

In morning

Shivaay open his eyes lazily and set on the bed holding his head.  He look  through the window and smile to seeing sun is Brighting on the top of sky.  He Yawn and got up from the bed slipping in his shoes.  He about to go towards cupboard to get his clothes when he  stopped to seeing his  suit is laying on the sofa along with all his accessories infect his shoes are cleaned polished.  He smiles and touched it with his hand  slowly. 

Shiv.  Who did it and how he knows that what I wanna wear today. He whispered picking up his tie. Suddenly his trance broke when he  saw Anika coming in the room holding his  cup of coffee.

Ani. Good morning she smiles at him making him confused.  Till night she was in mess of Trauma and was behaving so weirdly but now she is all cool and even smiling

Shiv.  Is it for me.  He mumbled looking at her face

And. Yes that's yours. I thought you like to drink in morning so I've got for you. 

Shiv.  Oh thanks he whispered taking it in his hand.  He look in her eyes and smell the coffee feeling so fresh. He took the sip and moan in delight  finding it same the way he likes.

Ani.  You didn't like it

Shiv. I did I did  I mean to say it's ok. He hide his feeling sipping it again

Ani. Ok so get ready we have to go for  lawyer meeting as well.

Shiv.  O yh we have. Here hold this cup I'm going to  get bath. Anika nods and she left from there towards bath. 

A loan tear escaped from Anika's eyes thinking about their divorce.  She never thought that she will see this day as well. Where her husband will ask for divorce and being helpless she has to do  it.  Suddenly her trance broke when pinky enters there.

What you doing here  Anika. Now you started disturbing my son as well like us. Pinky spoke spiting venom over her through her mouth. 

Ani. Wo aunty I just came to give coffee to shivaay.  That's it.

P.  Look girl stay away from him. I don't want a filthy girl around my son.  I'll make sure that you people get divorce so that I could a get  a well worthy girl for him not like you who belong to trash. She said twisting her wrist making her moan in pain.

Anika got confused to seeing pinky because she change same like her son till yesterday she was saying she was saying she want grand child from her and now she is saying she want a girl for her son who match her status..

Ani. Aaaa Aunty it's paining.  She sobs trying to get her hand out but she is the one who kept holding it without feeling any mercy over her.

Mom you here.  Shivaay spoke coming out from the bathroom making her leave Anika's hand immediately which left good  mark on her wrist.

P. Wo I just had cAme to say good morning to you.

Shiv. O thanks mom.

P. Shivay  where are you going. 

Shiv.  Nothing important mom.  

P. Oh ok. Anika let's go we  should make breakfast for all people.  She hold her hand and dragged her with her before shivaay say something more.

In dining table. 

Dadi.  Actually yesterday I went to  jeweller shop and their I liked some good piece of jewellery so I thought to brought for my grand  Daughters. Anika this is for you and this is for gouri.