Chapter 30

Happy reading

P. Shivaay where are you going. You are not well beta. Come  lay down please she  following her son to stop him to running but he is the one who is in spell of his wife who have forgotten him.  He never thought that life will play such a worst game with him. He thought she will be alright and then he will say sorry to her and everything will be fine but here his life became more miserable. She forgot him. His Anika his jaan have forgotten him. Such a bad luck. Now how will he tell her his heart things . How will he tell her that how much he loves her. There was loads of things which he had to share with her but now when there is no memory left behind them what will he tell her what he feel for her and which place she keeps in his life. Everything got ruined and it will never get better and its all happening because of him. If he won't had pushed her away from him then maybe she would had been fine they would had celebrating about their baby's news. Their symbol of love. He still remember that day when first time he has made love to her. The way she had melt in his arms he felt like he got his whole world but he didn't know that that happiness was temporary and  she gonna  forget all  their lovely Moments. Leave moments she gonna forget him. 

He  wipe his tears and pushed the ward door finding her sleeping on the bed all covered with bandages and looking pale. He goes near her slowly and set there caressing her hand which is also have bruises

Shiv. I'm I'm sorry Jaana it's all happened because of me. Today if you are in this condition then it's me. I had promised you to be with you life time and will never leave you hand but I didn't fulfil my promise and left you.  That's why you gave me such a big punishment. I know that. You wanted me to feel same pain which you felt in all those days.  You had said that  our all memories you will keep save for life time but you couldn't do it. You forgot me you forgot our memories our love our everything. Why this happened baby. Why it's happened with us now whom I'll tell my heart secrets. Whom I'll share my everything. Please don't do this.  Just get up and say it's just a joke you didn't forget me. It's paining here in my heart to thinking that you forgotten me. I'm not able to handle it Anu please don't do this to me please don't. He cry keeping his head on the bed letting his tears soak in the mattress.

Mr oberoi. Someone called his name Making him come out from the zone

Do. Mr oberoi can I talk to you  regarding your wife.

Shiv.  Yh he kissed Anika's forehand and left from there

......

Shiv. You are saying to me to stay away from Anika.  I shouldn't  remind her about our past

Do. Yes I don't want you to come infront of her like a husband. Look  her head injury is not normal one.  It's made her forget everything and now if you will make her remember then it can give her pain in head and her nerves also can burst which can take her life.  So you can't tell her anything about past literally nothing

Shiv. For god sake doctor my child is growing inside her and it's obvious in few months she will get to know about it

Do. Till then you have to do something mr oberoi. 

Shiv. So you are saying I've to cook some fake story and  do drama infront of her

Do.  Yh kind of. Anyways for one week she will be here in our charge. Later we will let her go home.

Shiv. Hmm he sniffs wiping his tears

Do. You also take care of yourself mr oberoi. There is loads of things ahead which you have to handle. He pet his back and left from there leaving shivaay in tears. He kept his head on the table and burst into tears

Shi. I love you Jaana. I love you so much.

After a month

Sahil what you doing get up.  SHe shakes her brother who is sleeping snoring forgetting all his surrounding