Chapter 41

Happy reading

Like this  3 more months passed but In those months Anika couldn't get clue of her past. She just knew whatever shivaay told her. After that she couldn't get any more information. Day by day she is feeling so restless and  frustrated on same place having so much thoughts in her mind. She is feeling like she is forgetting big  part of her past but unfortunately she is not able to get any information about it and how would she when  shivaay don't let her go anywhere anymore. She stays at home 24/7 except when he takes her out for walk or oppoimment   But that time as well he  gives her company he don't leave her for second and goes around  with her without caring about his business or work. He is Just stick with her like glue  without moving around which is sometime annoy and  bless feelings as well to being with him.

Currently

anika is  sitting on the sofa having eight month big womb scrolling channels through the  remote when shivaay comes there and set besides her kissing her forehead

Shiv. Here is your  Peri peri fries. Anika's eyes twinkle and she immediately take in her hand munching fastly.  Shivaay  smile and shakes his head to seeing her excitement to seeing the chips. His whole day goes like this. In those months he realise how hard  to handle a pregnant  lady. If once she smiles then next second she will cry and blame him everything which ever she did. Her dislikes and like both  have changed. If one  moment she is asking him to make something then next second she will twist her  lips and will say now she don't feel like to eat and  she wanna eat something else.  But in all those chores he is not tired with all this infect he is happy to doing all this for her.  He is happy to provide everything to her whichever she likes.  But one thing has fearing him and that is their her   Past. If she got to know about it then everything will get shattered and he won't able to collect it.  SHe will hates him to the core after knowing what he did to her. That's why he is staying with her 24/7 so that she don't get time to think about past or meet someone who tells her as if someone will tell her then that's it he will lose her forever which he can't even think in his  wild dreams.

Ani. Shiv I'm done she pushed plate towards him twisting her lips in annoy to showing she is done with them now she don't want them anymore

Shiv. Baby Atleast finish it

Ani. No me and baby are done

Shiv. Are you sure jaan

Ani. Yes I'm sure she pout making him smile.

Shiv. Ok fine. Anyways comes let's go today you have appointment and we have to go now.

Ani. I don't wanna go. I'm tired

Shiv. Ani it's necessary for you and baby so let's go.  I promise we will come back early.

Ani. Ok. 

Shiv. Come first we will get in fresh clothes and then we will leave.

Ani. As you say. She hold his hand for getting up from the sofa and left with him to change her clothes along with him.

In hospital

Do. Mr obeori seems like you are taking care of her properly that's why baby is she both are healthy she said fixing Anika's top after checking her

Shiv.  Are you sure doctor because these days Anika feeling sleepy more than often. She sleeps wherever she feels to. 

Do. Don't worry it's normal in pregnancy.  There is nothing to tense about.anyways now you can take her home. see you at delivery day.

Shiv. Thank you doctor. Come let's go baby he side hug her and left her cabin

In parking area