chapter 21

Happy reading

Mature content ahead.🔞.. if u r not comfortable then dont read it but yh don't leave before voting 😁

Anika comes outside after changing her clothes and saw shivaay is standing on the balcony having something. She goes near him and frown At him finding bottle in his hand

Ani. What you drinking shivaay.

Shiv. It's magic drink. Do you wanna have it. He said forwarding alcohol towards her

Ani. It's must be bitter right

Shiv. No it's not. Infect it's sweet. Come try it. He made her stand between him and railing and made her take sip.

Ani. Eww it's disgusting. She spit it out after tasting it.

Shivaay. Giggle and kissed her forehead caging her between him

Shiv. You are so cute Anika. He giggle

Ani. How can you drink this. It's so bitter and disgusting.

Shiv. When first time you drink it then it's feel like this but later it get better

Ani. I don't wanna put this habit. You also don't drink it she snatch it from his hand and throw it down from the balcony.

Shiv. Ara what you did. First you broke my phone and now bottle. What's going on. Are you planning to break everything of mine ha.

Ani. It's good that I've broke your phone because you alway don't give me time when you use it

Shiv. So you want my time ha. She grasp when he pulled her towards him keeping his hands on her waist. She don't know how much she is making him crazy being In his white shirt. Her long white legs
Making him restless. On top of that her erect nipples are just making him hard down there. He just desperately wanna make love to her. She is so addictive and beautiful.

Ani. Shivaay

Shiv. Huh he hummed running his hand in her hair well gripping her waist from one side.

Ani. What you doing

Shiv. Which we should had do it long back. His eyes got darken looking at her beautiful face which is shining in the moon light. He cups her face with his both hands and run his thumb under her chin making her breath heavily.

Ani.aaahuuh she gasp lifting her heals up when he placed his mouth between the junction of her neck making the area wet with his saliva. He slid her shirt down and kiss her on the all area of her shoulder blades making her moan his name.

Anu. Shivaay she whimper holding his collar tightly in her fist. Cold night just turned hot for her. She is feeling so hot being besides him. Shivaay just pinned her with railing and started putting soft kisses on her cleaves making all area wet there. He open the button of her shirt and run his fingers between the line of her Boobs. He bent down and licked the area making her breath heavily. She couldn't control herself and hold his hair in her fist pulling him more. Shivaay lift up his face and and pulled her closer keeping his hand on her rounded butts making her hold his neck with sudden jerk. He look at her face mumbling on her lips and travel his hands down to her thighs. Anika closed her eyes biting her lips feeling his hands going up on her thighs lifting her white shirt up leaving her white milky thighs naked infront of his eyes.

Ani. Shivaay she moan when he squeezed her thighs looking at her face.

Shiv. Anika he breath heavily and straight away kept his lips on hers Excelling long breath from the nose. In no time he started sucking her lips passionately making her one leg wrap around his waist. He cups her face pushing her hair back and chew her lips hungrily. Second by second her lips we becoming addicting to him and phase of sucking her lips getting fast. He kept his hands on her butt cheeks and made her wrap her both legs around his waist walking straight in the room. He placed her on the bed and kept sucking her lips. Anika wrap her arms around his neck and give him back passion the way he is doing. He swirl his tongue inside her mouth and taste every bud of her mouth. He pushed her hair back and bite her lips making her whimper between their kiss. Eventually her lips started bleeding because of it. But he didn't stop and kept sucking them fastly. After some time he broke the kiss and straight away attack on her neck again giving her wet kisses out there. Anika just hold his hair in fist and bite her lips controlling her moans but it's ended up coming out with load voice. His musky alcoholic smell making her mad. She just feeling so good with his touch. His mouth is creating wonder around her.