Chapter 28

Happy reading

P. Shivaay what happened. Who was on the call. Where is Anika she got panic when she saw her son all pale sitting on his knees being traumatised .

P. Shivaay what happened. Tell me son.

Shiv. Ani ani Anika he hiccups not able to speak anything

P. Anika where is she and who was on the call

Shiv. Mom meri Anika (hicc) meri Anika met with accident. Pinky widen her eyes and welled up in tears after hearing him

P. What are you saying shivaay.

Shiv. I've to go mom. My Anika needs me. I need to go. Saying this he just got up and run outside in fast speed following with his mother who is running behind him calling his name

P. Shivaay shivaay stop.

Ru. Badi maa what happened he and gouri come running in hall when they heard her screams

P. Anika met with an accident. From many hours she was not at home. Shivaay was so worried and now someone called and told him that she met with accident. She cry telling them about her.

Rudra hit his head in tension and started crying thinking about all this

G. We have to go Behind bhiya.

P. Jaldi karo. Otherwise we will lose the track. They nods and run out from there in fast speed

Shivaay who is driving fastly his whole body is shivering in fear to lose her. She is his everything. Since he knew her or felt something for her. She became so special for him. Now if something happened to her then surely he will die.

Shiv. Anika apne ap ko kuch nhi Hone dena. Otherwise I'll surely die. Please baby. He hiccups driving rashly. After some minutes he stopped the car where he felt and just run outside without caring about rain which is pouring so fast. Suddenly his feet stopped on the track when he saw people are surrounding something and ambulance is standing in middle of road. He pushed people and just stumble back when he see her all filled with blood. She is just soaked in it being all red. He got terrified to seeing it. His night mere is infront of him. He never thought that she will land here somedays. He can't even imagine her to be In this condition in dreams and here she is here in reality.

Shi. Anika he just move towards her swiftly and kept his palm on her head which is bleeding profusely.

Shiv. No no no ani this is wrong you can't give me (hic) such a big punishment. You can't hurt yourself ani. Please get up open your eyes. (Hic) Please I'll die without you please baby.(hic) I'm sorry for everything. I can't do whatever you will say but punishing me like this is really wrong. (Hic) Please get up.

Man. Bhai Saab we have to take her hospital you are wasting our time. Please let us take her.

Pinky. Shivaay. She run towards him along with rudra and four and kept her hand over his shoulder looking at anika who is looking half dead.

Shiv. Mom Anika she she he cry holding his mother's hand who is also in trauma.

Man. Let's take her hospital please move

Shiv. I'm coming with you. I don't wanna leave my Anika. I just can't. He hold her stature and set in the ambulance holding her hand.

Shiv. Jaan I'm sorry it's all happened because of me. It's all my mistakes. (Hiccups ) I had promised you to give you everything but I couldn't do. I'm sorry. He kept his forehand over her hand and cry hard. Nurses who are sitting With him giving oxygen to Anika they  feel bad for him to seeing him crying.