Yandere Vlad Plasmius x Demiromantic and Grayasexual Reader Part. 2

After a month had past and I already felt at home with living in Amity Park, a lot people knew who I was. But I was mostly know to the older women in them wanting to know my secrete in my young appearance for my special bath treatments, the questions increased more when I started using the other ingredients that I wanted to use but couldn't afford before.My skin had become as soft silk and glowing with great health that any women would be jealous of, I was grateful for Vlad even though I didn't really ask for anyone out of him. I wasn't a money greedy person nor was I a gold digger, I hated those type of people and I didn't want Vlad thinking or believing I was one. During the first month of living with him he slowly started changing his demeanor to me, nothing bad but it was weird for me. He started treating me like I was his sugar baby, I told Vlad in clear works that he didn't need to go to such extremes for me but I was surprised when he didn't get it. My room was filled with a lot of stuff I didn't really need, expensive clothes and jewelry that I really didn't care about. To make some extra money without Vlad's help I did sell half of the clothing in online auction, since Vlad had bought me such high end clothing what I had sold very fast and I had made around six thousand dollars. I didn't want to be too independent on Vlad as much as he wanted me to and he made it a little obvious when it was just the two of us.

My happiness didn't last as long as I wanted, I was in the mayor's office filing some paper when my parents barged in and of course I was very shocked seeing them

"Mom? Dad? How did you?"

"Alright enough games (Y/N) your coming home and marrying James imminently." My dad was the one that said that to me, just when I was about to yell at them I felt someone placing there hand on my shoulder. My parent's where intimated by the person and at that moment I knew why I looked over to see that the person was Vlad.

"Is everything alright darling?" I was taken a back when he called me that, I had a gut feeling that he did some digging in my background and knew about my parents and what they had planned for me in forcing me to marry and I figured that he was playing along, I decided to play along and hold his hand that was on my shoulder.

"I'm not sure, these people claim to be my parents but I don't have any." While I was talking I hugged his arm and leaning my head on it

"Your actually came at a good time. I don't know what to do?"My parents where surprised that I said that but they where more surprised seeing me with Vlad Masters like we where dating at Vlad called the security and kicked out my parents and forced them to leave Amity Park, I was impressed by Vlad's acting with my parents and I thanked him even more when he told me he came up with a plan to get them off my back and to terminate the arrange marriage for me. I didn't know what kind of trouble it was going to get me into with his help, he did talk to my parents in person before they left Amity Park saying that we where in a romantic relationship and he had planned on purposing to me in the near future. My parents where shocked in hearing that but they where extremely happy hearing that I was dating somebody and someone that was very wealthy, of course my parents approved of the marriage along with him purposing to me and promise him to call off the arrange marriage imminently. After encountering my parents Vlad was very curious why they arrange for me to marry someone I didn't even know.

"So (Y/N) can to explain?" Vlad had asked me that question when he returned to his home in Amity Park and I was sitting in the living room petting his cat on the couch I signed before I put her cat on the ground and standing up on from the couch.

"My parents never approved my choice of life style, they constantly set me up on dates until I knew every guy in our town. They where very made that when I didn't settle with any of them, I accidentally came across some paper work about them arranging someone for me to marry after I graduated High School. During my junior and senior year I barely saw and talked to them I focused on work and school only, I needed enough money to leave as far away as possible without anyone control my life."

"Choice of life style?" Was what Vlad repeated and I answered him

"I'm demiromantic and grayasexual." I saw the confusion on his face and it got me believing that he'd never heard of either of the words so I kept talking

" Demiromantic is someone who only develops romantic feelings for another person when they have a strong emotional connection to them. And Grayasexual are people with  experience limited sexual attraction. In other words, they experience sexual attraction very rarely, or with very low intensity." After said that Vlad said to me

"So in other words you can't love just anybody, you need a very special connection?" I nod my head yes as I sat back down on the couch

"The guys that my parents set me up with and the guys that asked me out where total losers and I saw right threw them, thankfully some of the guys that I'm good friends with are in the ace community as well and all close friends understand what I'm going threw  and supported my choice in leaving, if it meant to be free." Vlad had gotten very useful information he now knew that if I wanted to love him it needed to be on MY terms, he had to really work for it in which he was up for a quite a difficult challenge for someone like myself.