Yandere Dan Phantom x Biromantic and Demiasexual Reader Part 2.

The faint clear images of Sabina being strangle to death where my last memories, I had awoken from what I was hoping was a very horrible nightmare. The second I removed my hands from my eyes I saw that I wasn't in my living room nor my room, but rather a completely different room. Another thing I noticed that I was in a king size bed, when I got up I felt something tug on the back on my neck. I took to see that there was a type of collar on me that make me chained to the bed and that made me very worried and scared at the same time.

"Oh...I don't like where this is going one bit." With my instincts kicking in I tried pulling the chain off the bed post with all my strength, I wasn't having much luck and with all the force I was using I managed to fall off the bed and land on the ground on my back and slight pain.

"Ouch.. I really glad no one saw that."

"I wouldn't say that." Hearing that voice quickly got my attention, I stood up and saw the same person I saw before. Now I can see him more clearly, I instantly recognized his face.

"oh hell Dan? I knew something was off about you."

"And you guess right. And your friend was right too." Dan had said that to me as he was walking up to me and backed away from him until I hit the wall on my back and Dan was now in front of me looking down at me while I was looking up at him.

"What did you do with her?"

"You where there (Y/N). What do you think I did?" He said that with no emotion and that caused me to tear up in realizing and remembering what had happened.

"You...You killed Sabina."

"And your parents while we're on that subject." He said that to me after he crouched down wrapping his strong arms around my waist and licking the tears that was coming down my face, I was in complete shock hearing those words.

"You...What?" Instead of answering my some what question he smiled almost lovingly to me as he said to me

"You remember what you told me right? You said you would be my queen?" Having that said I intently knew what he was talking about as he pulled me up and holding my thighs in support as I answered him

"That was you? I knew your voice sounded familiar." I also realized that he was holding me a little too weird for my comfort that started to get me nervous

"Whoa..wait w-what are you doing?" Before he answered he he barely tugged on the collar that I was wearing with his finger

"(Y/N) you said yes and I wasn't going to let anyone take you from me. You gave something I thought I gotten rid of." As I was talking Dan had walked backwards until he sat on the sat and making me practically sit on his lap, in which my face started to turn red from embarrassment

"Ah..What did..um I give you?" I yelped in shock when I felt his hand groping my ass as he answered me

"To love again. After I killed my human half I committed numerous atrocities against both Earth and the ghost zone, with all the power I had I easily took over the ghost zone a with no ounce of humanity in me. That changed when I met you (Y/N). I thought I could wait till you where eighteen, but looks like that's not going to happen." Dan had confessed everything to me on how he got his hands bloody, he admiring in killing my middle school boyfriend along with the girl that broke my arm. I was so shock in hearing that innocent kids died because of me, even Sabina had died because of me. And the physio even killed my parents, while I was in deep thinking how I lost my new girlfriend I didn't realize at first that Dan had started kissing down my neck and removed the collar. I finally noticed when he bit down into my neck with his fangs, I tried pulling him off me but nothing worked. When he pulled his fangs and mouth off my neck he licked the bit mark he places a few times, I did tough the side of my neck where he bit and felt the marks.

"What was that for?" Before getting my answer Dan had pushed me on my back on the bed and both of his hand held onto my shoulders keeping me in place, he then smiled lovingly down at me.

"I'm marking what's mine. What's it look like I'm doing?" What he was doing was very uncomfortable for me and after what Sabina told me about the ace community I discovered that I was demisexual, after all the horrible things he had done I wouldn't never be able to love him the way he wanted me to no matter what he did. Naturally I did fight against him as best as I could, I was very shocked in seeing that he was able to clone himself. That clone had appeared from behind he lifted the upper part of my body and held me in place.

"Come now, don't be shy my love." Was what the clone said to me with that same loving expression on his face before he kissed me mouth to mouth while the real one had ripped my shirt off leaving me in my bra as he was kissing down my neck to my chest, the whole experience was a real nightmare for me. No matter how many sweet words he and his clone said to comfort me, or how gentle he was it was pure hell for me and I would never in a million years thought I would lose my virginity to a ghost. I mean how often do you hear that anyway huh?

When I started to regain conscious every part of my body was in a a new type of pain I never felt before, another thing that got my attention was seeing a certain and familiar pair of muscular arms wrapped around me. Something else that got my attention was feeling his hands around the bare skin on mt stomach, I couldn't help my to start tearing up in remember what had happened. I wanted to shout, I wanted to scream for help. But I knew there wasn't any point in that and would be a waste of energy, my parents where gone and I had no other guardians and I didn't want anyone else dying because of me. I had no other choice but to accept, if I'm miserable no one else I love and care about would die. That's what Dan promised me.

                                                            Fin.........