Yandere Dan Phantom x Asexual and Demiromantic reader part. 1

What do you think it's like being a very beautiful girl? An easy life right? I wish that was me, I'm really pretty like beautiful. I know it sounds like bragging but sometimes I don't always feel beautiful a lot of people have been telling me that and that's how most people preserve me, all of it started when I was around three years old a lot of people told my mom how beautiful I was and told her that she should enter me contests. Other times modeling agents would come up to my mom in wanted her to signed me up for child modeling, I'm thankful my mom didn't agree with any of that and wanted me to free from any unwanted attention than I already have as a toddler. Her mom forced her to modeling and action since I had my mom's remarkable beauty but my father's hair and eyes and she didn't want me to suffer the way she did or use me like a cash cow like her parents did to her.

Not even hitting puberty I was already started to get cat called from left and right me and my mom had to deal with perverts and kidnappers whenever I left the house with her and my school life wasn't so good, the older I got the more prettier I became and that made a lot of boys chase after me. I wasn't argent about it, quite the opposite. I was kind to my classmate and helped people when they needed it I didn't care about how they looked, the second I started elementary school boys would fight over me. I thought it was a little funny, but I was a little frustrated I didn't want people seeing me because I was pretty. I loved photography and writing I was also good at math, I was so good at math that I skipped a grade and went six grade inside of fifth. My mom was very happy and told me my dad would have been proud of me if he was still around, upon entering middle school we had to wear ugly uniforms that it didn't suit me since I looked like tomboy. However I was very happy I wouldn't be the center of attention like I was in elementary school, but I didn't like feeling ugly I wore baggy cloth to hide the curves I was developing but they where stylish. Sadly the ugly uniform didn't stop the creepers outside of school, my mom made sure to notify the school about it. Thanks to her telling the staff the school caught six creepers within a total of three months and they where going to jail since I was a minor, the thing that shocked me and my mom was one of the men confessed that he had been hired to kidnap me. Apparently some dangerous people found out about me and but a bounty on me in the black market because of my beauty. It was because of that the police and the FBI got involved, my classmates where of course very surprised with the increase of the security within half a month. It still continued when I had entered seventh grade and my looks slowly started to show even with the ugly uniforms, apparently my beauty had reached certain dangerous people one of the worst  and most dangerous wasn't even human.

" Have yawl heard the latest gossip?" One of my new friends said that as she approached out lunch table of course we where curious about what she had to say and we listened to her

"From what I heard all the extra security is because of a student that's in the same grade as us." Hearing that shocked all of us but I was very nervous, both the police and the FBI made my identity a secrete so no one would find out.

"Apparently this student has damn high price of a million dollars on them in the black market because of there beauty, unharmed and alive to the person that put that bounty." All the girls where freaking out a little in thinking one of them was that student, I didn't show my terror but I showed the same worry as my friends. I couldn't tell them that I was the student but I wanted to know who started the rumor and how they got the information, I excused myself and telling my friends I had to go to the library to get some extra reading material for our up coming exams. On my way to the library I felt like I was being followed, I picked up my speed and instead of going into the library I went into the janitor's closer that was near the library. Curious I leaned my head on the door listening to what founded like footsteps and they stopped right near the door and the sound of a phone ringing for a few seconds.