Yandere Dan Phantom x Asexual and Demiromantic reader part.2

Coming home in secrete from the Halloween party I was afraid of what my mom would do if I told her I went out without any security with me, what shocked me was when I entered my room I saw a rose on my bed with a note on it. I hesitated at first but I picked up the note and reed it.

                "It was nice to finally talk to you (Y/N) I going to look forward in seeing you more now."

I was terrified that I was talking to the guy that put the million dollar bounty on me in the black market and I didn't even realize this it was him, I was also thinking how he recognized me in my costume and of course the important one was how my got in my house without setting of the alarms.

The next day at school I was a little on edge because of the other night, but I need my best in acting calm. I pretended to focus on my classes until lunch, I knew that I was in high secure place but I couldn't help but worry. When lunch came all my worry made me extra hungry, digging my pockets for lunch money something felt a little off. It wasn't not feeling money I did feel it but it felt like there was more for it, pulling it out I was shocked as was my friends that met up with me. The amount I pulled out looked to be around a thousand dollars.

"Whoa (Y/N) where did you get that kind of cash?" Was what one of my friends said and I answered her

"I don't know? My mom only gave me twenty this morning she would never gave this much? She can't afford to give me this?"

"Hey look there's a note." Another girl of the group pointed out the small piece of paper that stuck out of the roll of money and pulled it then reed it

                      "Do whatever you want with it (Y/N)"

                                                                     Love  ,DP

Both me and my friends where very confused in who would give me a thousand dollars and someone put it in my pocket without me noticing, I made a choice to use a small amount of it for lunch and the rest in saving it for moving out money or money for a fancy prom dress. Thankfully the group of people I was with had some reasonable brains and liked both of my ideas, the rest of my school day was little off for me. I acted like I was paying attention in my classes, I also felt a little nervous like I was being stared at. I also thought it would be a good idea not to tell my mom about the sudden appearance of a thousand dollars in my pocket, after school was even weirder. Upon opening my locket a large amount of flowers came pouring out of it that caught some peoples attention in aw, just when I was about to pick up the flowers I noticed a note that was in the pile of flowers that was attached in an envelope. Of course I picked it up and started reading the note.

                        " I want to show you how well I can treat you (Y/N), you deserve to be taken care of."

                                          Love, DP

I was a little crept out and decided to opened the envelope at home and put it in my back pack before picking up the flowers in my arms, one of the under cover officers was at my school in picking me up, I lied to my friends saying that I had called Uber to pick me up since my mom was busy as I told them bye and they did the same with me.  The cop did ask about the flowers and I told him that they where from a  lot of admires and he believed it as he started to drive to my place which was a twenty minute drive, coming home my mom greeted me but she saw the large amount of flowers I was holding as I ended my home.

"Those from school?" Was what she asked me and I just nod my head yes to her as I handed them to her as I told her how my day was. I left out the sudden appearance of money appearing out of no where, after we where done talking I headed to my room and locked the door as I opened my back pack and pulled out the envelope. I was nervous opening it as first but I mustered up enough courage in doing it, seeing what was inside shocked me and I knew why the envelope was thick the way it was. It was filled with money, I dumped it all of my bed and saw that it was all hundreds and twenties and looked around to be twenty grand in cash. Instead of being happy I was a little scared, I didn't know if the money was stolen or not. Nor was I sure if it was real, money didn't really matter to me. I wasn't a greedy person, I wanted to get a job to earn my own money but now that I was wanted in the black market there way no way that was going to happen. I decided to hid the money by putting it under my mattress and using it for emergencies only, I had mixed feeling whether or not to tell my mom.