Yandere Dan Phantom x Biromantic and Demiasexual Reader Part 1.

Being an only child from your parents, you except you to give them grandchildren have all of there attention on you. Well that's what my parents expected from me, as a small did I always wanted to have a boyfriend. But for some reason it was very hard for me in doing that, it wasn't like I was a ugly kid. Quite opposite, my mom entered me baby contests and I won a lot of them but stopped when I started elementary school. In second and third grade boys would fight with each other over me, when I was fifth grade I gotten prettier and more boys started fighting over me. I didn't notice or realize that I gotten the attention of a certain ghost, with the attention I was getting girls my age started bulling me. Mainly one girl that hated me, so much so she ACCIDENTALLY broke my right arm during gym class and I knew she did on purpose. On that same day something bad happened to her and her parents, they where in a horrible car accident and the entire family died. I thought it was just a coincidence that happened, something else weird started happening. During the middle of the night someone would come in my room, I couldn't see them but I could hear them. That person would bring gifts like flowers and jewelry, I didn't tell my parents since it was my little secrete. The person that I called Dan would talk to me mostly when my parents weren't around, Dan would tell me how much he loved me and told me that he would always protect me for my own good.

"(Y/N) how would you like to be my queen?" Still being a kid I agreed in thinking there would be no harm in it, I didn't know what saying yes meant to his offer meant at that time and soon I would regret it big time.       

When I reached middle school my dad suddenly died for unknown reasons and my mom started dating again, I myself didn't find mr. perfect until the middle of 7th grade I felt a good connect with the boy that made him different from the other boys that would fight over me during elementary school. Unfortunately he died during school when he fell off school roof killing himself, the person that really killed him was Dan Phantom that overshadowed the boy and made him jump off the building to his death. He was still young and had recently fused with Vlad's ghost half in gaining power but what he though all his humanity until he saw and met me, all the jewelry he had given me where stolen and I wasn't aware of it. Dan could care less that he was practically the same age of I had an older sibling, he made it his personal missing to make sure no one took me from him and didn't mind getting his hands bloody in the process. 

In the 8th grade something horrible happened to me, I ended up being kidnapped during a school field trip by people that worked in the black market. I wasn't the only one that got kidnapped a few other girls had gotten kidnapped as well, we where so terrified about what would happen to us.

"We're going to die, I just know we are." That's what one of the girls said and I hugged her for comfort and she hugged me back, just when things where going to get worse. We heard what sounded like commotion from outside the room we where in, the commotion turned into blood curdling screams that scared us. The screams lasted for a few minutes before they stopped and the second they did the door of our room suddenly opened by itself, I mustered enough courage to pocked my head out the door and was confused seeing all the people that kidnapped us where no where in sight. The other girls where just as confused when they came out after I did.

"What do you thing happened out here?" I asked that to the girls and they didn't know either but we took the opportunity to escape, what really happened Dan had appeared and cloned himself multiple times in killing all the men and dumping there corps just behind the building they where in. Dan didn't realize that he had started a certain spark between me and one of the girls after we where rescued and being interviews by police, what started as a good friendship ended up as love being my new friend ( Sabina). Ever since the whole kidnapping thing Dan kept a close eye on me even after he became the new king of the ghost zone and gained more power, I still wasn't much aware of his presents until I turned fourteen and entered High School. Because of my pretty looks I got asked to be a part of the popular pretty girl group and Sabina was in the group with me and I was happy about that, not long after I turned fourteen my mom finally found a boyfriend and introduced me to him. Me and my mom didn't know that he was Dan Phantom using his human disguise, he wanted to use my mother to get close to me since it was me he truly loved. 

Whenever I went out with my friends I felt like I was being watch a lot even at school, it was even worse in the locket rooms. I felt hungry predator eyes on me even though there wasn't anyone like that in the locker room, the only time when I didn't feel watch was when Dan was around me or when it was three of us. Eventually Dan moved into my place within a short amount of time, to me something felt a little off about him. It felt like he showed more loving actions to me rather than my mom when she wasn't around, when Dan spoke to it his voice sounded familiar to me and oddly enough he seemed familiar to me as well and I couldn't figure out why. 

After a year Dan and my mom got married of course I attended with my mom's brides maids all threw the wedding Dan kept staring at me, it wasn't that creepy but I thought it was odd that he was staring at me rather than my mom.

"Look I didn't want to say anything about this, but I can't take it anymore." My friend Sabina had said that to me when she led me away from the crowd of people to a more privet location for the two of us to talk.

"Bina what is it?" I said that with a concerned look on my face as she started talking

"That new step dad of your, he's a damn creep. I think he married your mom to get to you? I saw him, he was looking at you and not your mom." While Sabina was talking she held both of my hands with hers 

"(Y/N) Please I don't want anything happening to you. I love you." I couldn't help but blush hearing that she loved me, she then blushed herself starting to get nervous in confessing her love to me and for how long she loved me. Both of us dating guys but none of them worked out, for me it was hard finding the right person that I felt a connection with like I felt with Sabina. I ended up confessing my feelings and undying love for her and that made her shocked and happy at the same time, we both weren't aware that Dan had heard everything and wasn't going to let Sabina take me away from him. When he got rid of my mom on there so called honeymoon he was going to get rid of her.

After the wedding I went home with Sabina while my mom was out, I said my goodbyes to her before she left. I didn't know it would be the last time I would see her, thankfully my mom had her wedding turning summer vacation so Sabina was all in for staying over at my place with no grownups. Our first night I got out one of my mom's wine bottles and glasses and poured some for me and Sabina, what we didn't know was that the bottle of wine that we where drinking had been drugged. Sabina had told me that she was bisexual and asexual and told me more about the ace community and a lot of it made scene about myself, after hearing that I discovered that I was not only demisexual but also biromantic, I was about to say that out loud after I has my first sip of wine 

"Ah...wine sure tastes weird." I said that while looking at the glass I took a sip from and Sabina did the same thing and had the same look as well

"Yeah it does and you got the good stuff too apparently." Sabina shrugged it off and drank her entire glass and I did the same thing with my glass, my head started spinning after a few minutes. I then lost my balance and fell on the ground

"S-Something's wrong? Sabina?" When I turned around I was horrified at what I was looking at, I was seeing Sabina being strangled by what looked like man since my vision was starting to get blurry. I could make out some features that oddly reminded me of Dan, his hair was flaming white with light turquoise skin and his clothing was different mainly black and white. I heard Sabina struggling for air I tried speaking but I was having problems as my vision started to get more blurry when I heard what sounded like a snap, the man had dropped Sabina on the ground and calmly walked over to me. The drugs took there full effect and I had passed out without seeing the his face.