𝐈𝐈𝐈

stormi is 3 now bc she just had a birthday

~ billies pov ~

unedited so if you see the name avery anywhere please ignore that, avery cyrus was supposed to be the original face claim but i liked billie with ag a little more.

today is the day that ag is coming over. she abided by her word and got rapid tested, and even though it came back negative, she still quarantined for 14 days like she said she would.

all for me.

stormi is pretty used to her. sometimes ag would talk to her when we were on the phone together. she's still a pretty shy kid, so she would hide her face in my chest whenever she would say hi.

but she's still polite, so she would always say hi back with a small giggle and a wave. this one time i was asleep and stormi got ahold of my phone and facetimed her.

i found out when i woke up and saw her. apparently from what ag told me, she said she wanted to talk to her because "mommy is asleep and i'm bored."

she also showed her me sleeping and she sent me the screenshot she took. she says i look cute but i don't think so. she also said she set it as her lockscreen...oof.

right now i'm watching whatever movie stormi likes as i do her hair. i forgot the name, it's some sort of movie from the 90's that she likes watching.

i don't blame her, it's a bomb ass movie. "baby we gotta get dressed for the day." i groan as i pick her up. "but mommy can i stay in my pj's?" she begs.

i almost say no but she gives me 'the look', every parent knows what 'the look' is. "okay, let's just get into some clean pj's." i walk her back to her bedroom and get out some clean pajamas for her, and a fresh pair of underwear with the word 'saturday' on the front.

"okay, step in." i instruct, as she steps into her clean pair of underwear. i get her onesie on her and put some socks on her feet. "there we go, now let's brush our teeth." we walk to the bathroom, and i wet her toothbrush.

i put some toothpaste on it and wet it again before giving it to her. "okay, now go back and forth, you know the drill." i hold her hand and guide her to brush her teeth on her own.

after her 2 minutes are up i stand her on her stool and turn the water on. "spit." she leans over and spits the toothpaste out. i wash her mouth off with the water and wipe it dry with a towel.

"alright, now mommy has to get all pretty." i kiss her cheeks and walk into my bedroom. "but mommy, you're already pretty." she says as she follows me in.

"well thank you, love. you wanna help me pick out an outfit?" i know how much she likes picking out my outfit, even though most of the time it doesn't match.

she nods and we walk over to my small closet. she picks out a pair of black leggings with a simple pale pink crew neck. "you want mommy to wear leggings today?" i raise my eyebrows.

i haven't worn these leggings since i was pregnant with stormi, i honestly forgot i had them. i'm so used to just wearing sweats or jeans or skirts, sometimes spandex shorts if it gets too hot.

she reaches into my bra drawer and pulls out a nude semi-sheer bra. "hmmm, interesting." i nod slowly, before going into the bathroom and changing.

i come out of the bathroom, only for her to hand me a pair of long fuzzy socks. "you are something else," i chuckle, slipping the socks on too.

it's gonna be pretty cold today, i heard it's supposed to snow too.

(they live in pennsylvania)