sabrinas story

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ MY BOOK "BUTTERFLIES", IT WONT MAKE SENSE

"sabrina, what the fuck is this?!" billie, my best friend, barges into my bedroom with my diary in her hand.

"billie, why do you have that?" i ask worriedly. "you left it at my house and i wanted to just take a peek. i didn't know you were like..obsessed with me!" she grimaces in disgust.

"what do you mean?" my heart starts to race, there's no way she read what i think she read.

"so you don't remember writing a story about me KIDNAPPING YOU and you falling in love with me?!" she raises her voice.

she throws the diary onto my bed. "i thought you were different, sabrina. you are different...a different fucking BREED!" she argues.

this can't be happening.

i wrote that story back in june of 2020.

june 5, 2020

i remember it like it was yesterday.

i was at her house, and i heard her taking a shower. so i did what any other person would do, i watched her take a shower.

the way the soap suds ran down her cleavage made me wet, and all i wanted her to do was take me hostage and fuck me.

since it couldn't happen in real life, i made it happen fictionally.

"i already got all of my fans writing creepy shit about me, i didn't need YOU doing it too!! please don't come over anymore, you're a fucking freak show!"

and with that, she left me.

left me an emotional, embarrassed wreck.

this is all my fault, i lost my best friend because i can't control my libido. my love for her has grown since the day we first met, and not a platonic love.

if only i didn't write that stupid book.

a/n
hey besties🤞😩