𝐗

~ ag's pov ~
1 year later

"no, i thought you looked beautiful in your cap and gown." i whisper in billies ear. "really?" she sniffles, wiping her damp cheeks.

"yes, you're gorgeous. why do you think i gave you the nickname 'gorgeous'?" i rhetorically ask her.

"because i think you're the most prettiest woman on earth. and thousands- millions of other people would agree with me." i kiss the side of her face, adjusting the way she sits in my lap.

billies having a little bit of a hard time. i came home from work to her crying on the couch. she told me that she thinks she's gained weight.

when i told her it's healthy relationship weight, she started crying harder, saying how i was basically agreeing that she was overweight.

i wasn't agreeing with her, just to get that clear. i don't see the problem with the way she looks, i think she looks beautiful.

and even if she was, there's nothing wrong with gaining weight. but i think it's just her brain worrying. she told me she has body dysmorphia, so i have to see this from her perspective.

she explained that she was trying on her old jeans and they didn't fit her around her hips. she told me she's had them since she was 15, so that's 4 years of not wearing them and growing to be the beautiful young woman she is.

and then she started complaining about her graduation pictures, and apparently you could see her "double chin"

so i explained to her that she doesn't even have a double chin, and that she'd be beautiful regardless if she had one.

"anna, do you love me?" she asks quietly, laying her head down on my shoulder. "yes, i love you a lot. why?" i answer.

"nothing...i love you t-too." she hiccups. i rub her back slowly, calming her down from her previous episode.

"i gotta go pick up stormi in a bit. do you wanna come? we can get ice cream." i offer. "yeah, sure. i just gotta change my tampon." she says, standing up.

so that's how all this started...

our periods are gonna sync since i get mine tomorrow. she comes back from the bathroom, her french braids all messy from laying down minutes before.

she sits back down and pulls me with her, wrapping her legs around me so i'm basically a human body pillow.

"i hate the fact that men think they're so superior to women. women have an extra organ in our bodies, we carry around babies like a fucking human hotel or something with the biggest chance of dying during a pregnancy, we BLEED undeveloped fetuses out of our vagina and push watermelon sized babies out of them too while they sit there and tell me to chill out when i'm crying because of painful cramps. maybe after i shove a fucking shampoo bottle up your ass with no lube i'll tell you to chill out when you're screaming!!" billie rants out of nowhere.

"...do you need some pain killers-
"yes i need some fucking pain killers this shit hurts! and can you bring me the heating pad too?" she cuts me off.

time skip

"hi, baby. how was school?" billie asks, giving stormi a hug and a kiss as she puts her in her car seat.

"it was good. me and my boyfriend kissed on the swings." she smiles. i look over at billie and billie has her eyebrows raise in a 'i know you fucking lying' look.

"no, he's not your boyfriend." billie denies. "you're too young for that shit." she says as she closes the door and gets back in the passenger seat.