𝐕

~ ag's pov ~

unedited

billie leans over the bed to grab her shirt off of the floor, as i come up behind her and pretend to hit it from the back.

"ha ha very funny." she slaps my arm and pulls her shirt on. i guess you could say we just had some great sex, and she was shaking for a good 10 minutes.

but we fucked for too long because now it's 7am and it's almost time to go to school. we can go back to school because everybody has already gotten the vaccine and everything's worked out right.

"anna where did you throw my shorts?" she scolds, attempting to stand up and find her pants.

"i don't know." i shrug, seriously not knowing where i threw her pants. "i threw them somewhere by your dresser." i say once i remember, and she bends down to pick them up once she finds them, giving me a clear view of her creamy thighs that lead up to a beautiful ass.

i wish i could see her ass for the first time all over again, so i could appreciate it more. "stop gawking at my ass and get ready for school, you perv." she smiles, leading into a yawn.

"nah i'm good, i'm staying in my pajamas." i brush off. she lays down in between my legs and rests her head on my stomach, wrapping her arms under me.

"i'm too tired to do anything right now." she says, muffled from her cheeks being squished against my stomach. "i mean you don't have to. maybe take the day off, you've never been absent from school before so it won't effect your grade." i suggest.

"yeah, can you-" billies cut off by the door opening and stormi runs into the bedroom, jumping onto the bed.

"good morning!!!" she greets with a smile. "well looks who's happy this morning. c'mere, babe." billie picks her up and kisses her cheek.

"you're gonna go to barbies house so mommy and ag can go to school." she informs. "but mommy i want you to stay and play tea party with me." she pouts.

"i'm sorry, honey. i'll see you at my lunch break and i'll pick you up at 2:30 okay?" billie explains. "but i gotta get you ready."

time skip

i stand in the doorway of billies bedroom leaned up against the doorframe, watching her get dressed.

she doesn't even know i'm here watching her, since her back is turned to me. but lord do i have a view. she has the bra and thong set i bought her for valentine's day on.

barbie had already taken stormi as well.

i sneak up behind her and grab her by her waist, picking her up and spinning her around. she yelps in response to my sneak attack.

"i hate you! you scared the fuck out of me!" she scolds, sliding on her jeans, and even though they're baggy jeans she needs to jump to get them on because of her ass.

"that was kind of the point. when are you gonna be ready school starts in a little bit." i ask, watching her put on her shoes.