𝐕𝐈𝐈

before the chapter startssssssssss....i wanted to say something......

the next page of that book may or may not have had a teaser of one of my new imagines

the next page of that book may or may not have had a teaser of one of my new imagines........okay byeeeeee enjoy the chapter 😏🤌
~ ag's pov ~

i turn over and lay against billies shaking and sore naked body. we tried out our new strap today, 11 inches. she told me she's only been with 4 guys and all of their dicks were tiny, so i wanted to show her what big dick felt like.

our old dildo was about 7 inches, so i tried something new. and she told me she can't feel her legs, and that nothing has ever been inside her that deep before.

"happy birthday, sweet cheeks." i whisper, considering it's 1am. "mm, thank you." she smiles, leaning in for a kiss. i accept the kiss and grab her by her waist.

i can really feel how much she's shaking now that i'm holding her. "you alright, i didn't dick you down too hard did i?" i tease.

"y-yeah i'm fine. i just need some time to...sleep." she yawns, rolling over on top of me so her anime titties are pressed against my smaller ones.

she nuzzles her head into my neck, leaving a tiny kiss before passing out. "goodnight, baby. get some sleep." i whisper, throwing the blankets over top of us and holding her waist.

"g'night, lub you." she rasps, and i feel her smile a little against my neck. "i love you too."

__________________________________________

"if this class doesn't end in the next 10 seconds i'm gonna shrivel up and die." billie groans. "i just wanna go home and see my baby so we can eat some cake." she huffs.

"but i'm your baby." i fake pout. "nah, you just have some good pussy, but i want the baby i carried for nine months and took care of by myself for almost 3 years." she says.

"damn, let a bitch live." i chuckle. i start hearing dings from people's phones around the classroom. they look at their phones and gasp slightly, looking up at billie and laughing to themselves.

then they start whispering to each other, keeping their gaze on billie. "what's going on?" billie whispers to me with a slight chuckle.

"i don't know, but it looks like you're what they're talking about." i shrug, getting a ding on my phone.

i look down and see it's a message from an unknown number with a picture attached to it. i open it and my face drops from what i see.

the nudes billie sent me a couple weeks ago, of her sitting in some see through mesh underwear and her boobs out, with a seductive look on her face while biting her lip.

the video of her with a big, loose beach pullover on and red mesh panties. she's sitting on her knees and she pulls up her shirt so you can see her cleavage, asking me if i wanted to touch her once i got to her house.