𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

~ billies pov ~

today i have to go to school by myself. ag is sick and i promised her that i'd stop by her house and take care of her while her parents are gone.

they're on vacation. and i have to deal with everyone's shit by myself. when ag told me yesterday that it was aubrey who did it, i wasn't really surprised.

but today is the second to last day before winter break.

i walk through the school doors and i start to get hella stares. i walk up to my locker, and michael, the ugly white jock of the school, leans up against the locker next to mine.

"hey, o'connell. you got some nice tits on you." he compliments. "thanks, i grew them myself." i unlock my locker.

"i was wondering if i could see them in person, maybe i'll even get to see that pussy of yours. looks nice too." he shrugs.

"no thanks. i have a girlfriend, and she makes me cum just fine." i smile sarcastically. "nobody needs to know. what she doesn't know won't hurt her." he smirks.

"ay, man. cut it out." i see brandon standing with a broom in his hands.

i'll play along with his little game then...

"he's fine, que." i say his name laced with disgust.

i smirk as well and close my locker. "you're right, come with me." i purr. he makes a low wolf whistle as i sway my hips so my skirt swings, grabbing his hand and leading him to the janitors closet.

i close the door and smile up at him, as i slowly drop down to my knees. i pretend as if i'm gonna suck him off, but i stand back up.

"what's wrong, baby-" right before he finishes his sentence, i grab him by his shoulders and knee him in the dick.

he groans and hold his crotch as he hunches over. "let's get some things straight. don't call me your baby, and don't fuck with me." i growl, walking out of the closet.

time skip

i walk up ag's steps with stormi by my side, knocking on the door. ag answers the door wrapped up in a blanket, looking sicker than ever.

no, she doesn't have covid. she has a little cold. "hi, baby." i greet, walking inside the house. "hey, love." she sniffs.

"i brought you some chicken noodle soup. and stormi drew you a picture." i smile, guiding her to the couch to lay down.

i kiss her forehead and open the big bowl of soup i made, grabbing a bowl from the cupboard and pouring some in.

i grab her a spoon and hand it to her. "there we go, i'll go get you some tea okay." i smile, kissing her cheek.

lil time skip

"do you need anything else?" i ask, watching her sip her tea slowly. "no, i'm good. thank you, baby." she smiles weakly.

"you're welcome. i gotta take care of my baby." i whisper, petting her hair. "no, i should be the one taking care of you, but i still appreciate it." she nasally says.

"i love you." she adds, looking up at me. "i love you too."

"mommy, anna has a different remote from ours." stormi explains, not understanding how to work another remote.

"well gimme it. do you wanna watch disney plus, she only has it on her xbox." i ask, turning on her xbox and grabbing her controller.

"yeah! mommy i wanna watch belle!" she tells me, referring to the movie beauty and the beast.