kenzii's story

"why do you write books like..this?" my therapist asks.

my mom found the books i've been writing, and now i have to go to therapy. she says i shouldn't be writing books like that, especially about the person i'm writing about.

"i just love billie, and i would like for her to fuck me. since that can't happen in real life, i turn my fantasies into books." i answer truthfully.

"so your fantasies are for billie eilish to kidnap you and physically abuse you and rape you? and you also fantasize about being her sex slave?" she asks with a weirded out look on her face.

"no- the plot of that specific book is based off of dreams i've had, or things i've experienced. my mom used to get physically and mentally abused by my older sisters drunk and druggy father, so i made a book about it. i had a dream that billie kidnapped me and fucked me, so i made a book about it. i had a dream that i was sold to billie and she fucked me in doggy style, so i wrote a book about it." i explain explicitly.

"oh...kenzii, that's not mentally okay to be having those types of dreams about another person. it's sick." she emphasized.

"to you, not to me. think about it as me expressing my deep love for billie, and showing her how much i love her, that i'll dedicated books to her." i sigh.

this place is boring, they don't ask good questions. she doesn't even ask how i'm doing, just asks about my books and shit.

"can you please explain why you downloaded wattpad?" she asks.

that's kind of a weird question....

"because i did it as a joke. i was bored and april 2020 sucked ass, so i downloaded it. and i just got hooked. and i read smut after smut, imagining that i was y/n, as billie did all those nasty things to her. and i just got hooked." i shrug.

this couch is uncomfortable. feels like a whole ass piece of wood.

cheapskates can't even buy a good quality couch.

"have you ever...touched yourself to these boo-
"no! god no, i'm not that weird. it'd be really weird if i were to do that. i might be weird but i'm not that weird." i laugh it off.

do people really get off to reading smut about their favs? i just read them for the hell of it, and so i can have something to think about when i go to sleep at night.

i can't go to sleep without a scenario going on in my head of course...

"that's all the time we have today-
"thank god! that didn't even feel like a therapy session, more like an interview. next time, get a more comfortable couch." i spit, before getting up and walking through the door.

a/n
heyy...heyyyyy, how y'all doing...

but anywaysssssss

i may or may not be releasing my new book sooner than april 20th JFTNJFJEJDJE

I JUST CANT WAIT AND NOW THAT BILLIES HAIR IS BLONDE I NEED TO POST THIS NEW BOOK SO OUR NEW ERA IS AT THE SAME TIME

SO IM PROBABLY GONNA RELEASE IT SOMETIME THIS MONTH OOPS