3.

Jimin was seated on Jiwoo's couch as he buried his head into her shoulder, his sobs having died down into shuddering, sharp breaths after some soothing back rubs from Jiwoo. The boy had made his way straight to her house from Somin's apartment, all the way filled with rage.

It was surprise he hadn't met an accident or made any aggressive turns. But as soon as he saw Jiwoo, the anger was overcome with sadness and he just began to tear up. Jimin had told Jiwoo everything, from the black car, to Somin's refusal to meet until him smashing the dude's car with whatever he could find.

In the end, it took him a couple minutes to calm Jiwoo down who seemed to appear more infuriated than he was. She was just about ready to go and snack Somin's body in two if it wasn't for Jimin, saying it wasn't worth it.

With Jimin buried in her left shoulder, Jiwoo had fished out her phone and was ready to make the call that Jimin requested a few minutes ago. She dialled her sister and at the sound of her voice had Jimin sitting up straighter and dabbing at his eyes.

“Hello? Jiwoo? What's up?” Hwasa answered from the other end after two rings.

Jimin and Jiwoo began to tell her everything that had happened, repeating the same things he told her. Hwasa hummed from the other end understanding what had transpired in Seoul.

“She wasn't the one, Jimin.” Hwasa comforted Jimin at the end of the long explanation.

Jimin smiled to himself, unable to figure out whether he agrees or disagrees with her. For Somin and him were together for many years, it was hard to believe such a thing like this was possible to happen.

“Hey Jimin,” Hwasa spoke again. “Are you still going to the college in Seoul?”

Jiwoo's eyes widened in realisation as she turned to face Jimin, fully. “Yeah, are you? I mean the only reason you wanted to was because of Somin.”

“Yes and,” Hwasa continued for Jiwoo. “Now that she's out of the picture, you should accept the one you've always wanted to. Come to America, Jimin. Come with Jiwoo and accept the college.”

“But noona it's too late to make arrangements, especially where I'll have to stay—”

“You can stay with us!” Jiwoo exclaimed, almost dropping the phone from her hand as she hopped on the couch. “Right, unnie?”

Hwasa hummed in approval. “She's right, Jimin. You can stay with the both of us, I have rooms.”

Jimin hesitated for a bit. “B-but, I don't want to cause you unwanted prob—”

“Oh Jimin,” Hwasa sighed from the other end. “You're like family to us, you can never be a problem. So you better accept but I ain't taking no for an answer.”

"Yes or yes?!" Jiwoo sang out next to him, shooting the boy a sweet smile. "Come on, Jiminie. It's time to move on and staying here won't do any good.”

Jimin stayed silent for a few seconds, fiddling with his fingers as he thought about leaving Seoul. But after the image of Somin with another guy had flashed through his mind, his rolled his hand into a fist and nodded.

“Okay, I'll accept the college in America.”

———

“Hurry up, Jimin!” Jiwoo rushed the boy as they pulled out their luggage from the booth of a car. “Unless you want to miss the flight and stay back?”

“I'm coming, I'm comi- ACK!” Jimin felt himself get shoved to the side and it resulted in his bag sliding and falling on to his leg.

Jimin hissed and whipped his head in the direction of where the person who had shoved him went. Jimin was only able to see his patch of black hair as the make retreated inside the airport.

"Jimin!" Jiwoo called out in annoyance.

“I'm right behind you.” Jimin said, pulling his luggage with him as he tried catching up with Jiwoo who was already rushing through the crowd.

It was as if the boy that had shoved him before, was headed in the same direction as Jimin. For now he found himself trailing behind the black headed boy, his bag continuously hitting the back of the stranger's ankles as they rushed through the crowd.

Taemin stared ahead of himself, he had muted out the noises of everyone around him in the airport as he made his way to his destination by minding his own business. And everything would've went smoothly if it wasn't for the twerp behind him, who kept bumping their luggage into his ankles.

Taemin tried to ignore it at first, but it soon got on his nerves. He halted in his steps, making his body as stiff as possible as he stood and glanced over his shoulder. He wasn't able to see the male's face properly but that didn't matter.

“Could you stop hitting people with your luggage? Do you have no decency?” Taemin questioned with a scowl.

Jimin's eyes widened, taken back by his harsh statement. “Excuse me?”

“I get that I bumped you earlier but that doesn't mean you should follow and haunt me with that bag of yours.” Taemin rolled his eyes and began walking again, this time faster so he was able to get away from the boy.

Jimin merely stared at his retreating back, feeling his own anger start to boil. “Who pissed on his parade?”

“Jimin!”

”I'm right here, Jiwoo!”