18.

"You look ravishing." Jimin complimented Taemin in a mere whisper, lips touching the older's earlobe.

Glancing over his shoulder, Taemin blushed lightly and watched Jimin's back as he retreated to get a bottle of water. He coughed to clear his throat and went back to dancing. A loud echo went across the room as Lisa slapped Taeyong's butt as she walked past, resulting in the two to start quarreling. Taemin watched the two with an amused look before his eyes landed on Jimin's.

The younger already had his eyes on him, dragging it down his body and back up in one sensual movement of his head. Taemin felt a shiver go up his spine and he looked away as a blush crept in.

Being in a relationship after being cheated and hurt in the past, the two had decided to keep this a secret from their friends. Sure, in due time they were eventually going to tell everyone. And Taemin would be lying if he said that all this sneaking around and stealing kisses didn't make his veins pump with adrenaline.

Jimin was besides Taemin in the next minute, his fingers playing around with his hair that laid at the nape of his neck. "We need a new bottle of honey."

"W-what...?" Taemin slapped Jimin, playfully. "You're the only one eating it."

Jimin laughed. "I mean, you can make use of it too."

Despite keeping the relationship a secret, the others have come to notice the change in their behaviours but don't think more of it. They were just glad to see that Taemin is finally opening up more to somebody compared to when the two were at each other's necks, this was much better.

Even Jiwoo began to notice, on campus and whenever she visited the club. She was able to notice how Jimin was starting to be more of himself and getting close to another person. The thought of Taemin and Jimin dating hadn't crossed anyone's mind, yet. They all saw the two as close, best friends.

Little did they know what the sly glances exchanged, the way Jimin's hand seemed to graze the curve of Taemin's butt or the way Taemin teased Jimin until the boy had to excuse himself for a bathroom break. And it would carry on for the two knew that later on, they were gonna have fun in Taemin's room.

"What if someone walks in?" Taemin once panicked, peeking out the door of an empty lecture room.

"No one will." Jimin promised him, hands already getting busy with the boy's belt while his lips were busy with Taemin's.

On campus was no difference. They would run around, make excuses to their friends, get into empty classrooms or even the storage facilities just to makeout and get into each other's pants.

Jimin wouldn't come home some nights and after a week, Hwasa began to get worried. But the boy planned his excuses well. That whenever he was just tired, he would sleep in the strip club or crash at Taemin's house since it was closer to the club than theirs was. Those were partly truths.

Jimin had finally found an apartment on the second week and decided to let the two girls know that he'll be moving out. Jiwoo and Hwasa had shared an incredulous look, knowing very well that Jimin was still not yet accustomed to America at whole. But they allowed him to leave without any fusses, knowing he needed to grow and trusted him.

"Oh god, what is in this box? It's lighter than you." Taemin questioned, picking a box up from Jimin's bed.

"A-ah, it's just clo- Don't open it!" But Jimin's protest was late and now he had a smirking Taemin.

"Plushie collectables," Taemin winked at Jimin. "Why aren't you just the cutest?"

Jimin blushed before reaching out and twisting Taemin's nipple, earning a screech. "Just put them in the car, already!"

"Alright, alright!" Taemin pouted, walking out the room.

Jiwoo had watched the two from the hallway, her suspicions spiking about how the two may be something more but she refused to question him. Knowing that in time, he would eventually open up and tell her.

A month went by and two were practically jumping from Jimin's apartment to Taemin's apartment. They were able to spend more time with each other and opening up more about their lives. Spending dates at movies, holding hands, going out to dinner every other day and just making out in the darkness of the movie theatre.

Whenever the strip club closes, they would go to Taemin's house since it was closer and spend the whole weekend at Jimin's. The two have become inseparable and many had noticed. It was the end of his shift at the strip club when Jimin decided that he'd ask Taemin out on another date. But this time he wanted to discuss whether they should tell the others of their relationship.

He had used the whole week searching for a good restaurant that they haven't went to and planned the rest of the afternoon, it was going to be the perfect date and Jimin could not be anymore happier.