6.

Jimin and Jiwoo was shown towards the upper level of the club, where another VIP lounge was situated in and they chose to stay and chill while waiting for the close up time.

Jimin looked over the glass railing at the bottom area, his eyes traveling to a middle circular stage where a shirtless, black haired boy was performing. He squinted his eyes, taking notice of a black laced mask that was tied around the back of his head and covered the top section of his face. Those masks really did do their job in disguising people's identity.

Jimin continued to watch the boy's performance, his eyes strained how his body moved as if he were in a trance. The masked stripper curled his legs, up and around the pole. Spinning so effortlessly in the air, upside down before using his arms to pull himself back up.

Jiwoo who had noticed that the boy had stopped listening to her, followed where his eyes were and couldn't help but let out a snicker when she realised.

“Ooooh, what you watchin’?” She teasingly asked, bending nearer to him to get the exact view that Jimin was getting. “Thirsty for some dick, now?”

Jimin's eyes widened at her choice of words and he immediately snapped his head to the side, to face her. “Jiwoo!”

“I'm just saying, bro.” She held both her hands up in defence and shrugged.

Jimin sighed and shook his head, turning his attention back to the black masked, stripper on stage. She smiled to herself, knowing very well that Jimin was bisexual but she had never seen the boy into a guy after he had gotten together with Somin.

———

“That's Kai, Taeyong, Jennie, Yeji, Ryujin and,”  Namjoon glanced around, searching the one more of the female strippers that was there a mere second ago. “Lisa was here a moment ago but it seems—”

“Jiwoo-ah! Jiminie!” Lisa's bright voice filled the atmosphere as she was seen running up to the two friends, swinging her arms around both their necks.

Jimin and Jiwoo hugged back, instantly once they realised that the girl clinging to them was none other than Lalisa Manoban, their childhood friend.

“Lisa! How are you, how have you been up?!” Jiwoo began questioning the younger who merely giggled.

“Oh you know, here and there. We three should catch up next time, but for now,” Lisa snapped her head to Jimin and gave him a devilish smirk. “I heard Jimin's going to join the stripper crew?”

Jimin chuckled, casually. “I guess you could say that.”

“Hey guys,” Lisa called out to everyone, twisting her body around. “Did you know that Jiwoo and I used to call Jimin Baby G as his secret code name for whenever he did chair dancing?”

Taeyong snickered. “Chair dancing? Or do you mean lap dancing?”

“Oh, shut up.” Lisa tossed a cushion at his face.

“Actually,” Kai spoke up, getting everyone's immediate attention. “I'm quite intrigued. Jimin, would you mind showing us your moves?”

“Ooooooooo~!” Jiwoo and and girls echoed together, turning to Jimin with encouraging looks.

Jimin laughed at their behaviour and shrugged off his coat. “Ah fuck it, I see why not.”

Dragging a lone chair to the center, Jimin glanced at the closest girl and gestured her forward. Ryujin smiles and abides by his wishes, sitting down on the chair like he suggested. Scrolling through his music playlist, Jimin selected a song and gave the device to Jiwoo to hold.

“Eyes on me, Ryu.” Jimin said, already having found a nickname for the girl.

He stood in front of her and as the song began, he began to dance to a sensual hip-hop style which had only progressed more and more sexual. Ryujin covered her mouth with the palm of her hand as she giggled and blushed, especially when the audience around them kept cheering whenever he hit each beat.

Once the song came to an end, Jimin moved away from Ryujin and bowed down. “Thank you for your participation.”

“Pfft,” Ryujin broke out into a giggle again. “Dang, Jimin.”

“See,” Lisa cheered from behind them. “I knew my Baby G was somewhere in there!”

Jimin chuckled and turned his head to the side in embarrassment, and that's when he finally locked gazes with the black masked stripper. Only this time, the boy had a shirt on and the black mask was tightly gripped in the palm of his hand.

Jimin frowned at the boy, coming to realise that he was the exact same person that had bumped and snapped at him at the airport plus having seen him at their college.

Was he perhaps watching Jimin dance?

Before Jimin could get a word out to him, the boy turned around on the soles of his feet and strutted his way down the stairs to the main exit area.

“That's Taemin,” Lisa said, coming up next to Jimin and stared at the boy's withdrawing figure. “Don't worry about his attitude, he's a real sweetheart once he gets used to you.”

Jimin nodded. Lisa tapped his shoulder and began to pull him towards the circle that had formed in the lounge area, where everyone began to pop open some beers.

But despite the burning sensation of alcohol going down his throat, Jimin could only think back to this Taemin guy. Why was he always in such a pissy mood.