15

Next day, all the mentors started taking interviews of their Cadets. Rajveer was interested in knowing his wife more. So, he decided that for interview, they would go on a date and get to know each other more. He prepared surprises, got BC's permission, and then, went to find his wife. He found Naina in the gym. She was soaked in sweat as she ran on the trade mil. She seemed to be lost in thought and had a determined look on her face.

Rajveer cleared his throat to get her attention. Naina snapped out of her thought and slowed down. "Sir? Kuch chahiye tha?" she asked him with a warm smile.

"Mentorship program ke liye sare mentors apne apne proteges ke interview le rahe hai aaj. Maine BC se permission le liya hai. Humare interview ke liye hum bahar ja rahe hai. Get ready. Hume ek ghante me nikalna hai," Rajveer told her handing her a water bottle. 

"I'll be ready," Naina told him before taking a long sip of water.

Naina showered and changed into a mauve silk dhoti style pant with a off-white sleeveless crop top, and a pair of nude strappy high heels. She curled her long hair and left them open. As jewelry she only wore a pair of bracelets, her wedding ring, and her simple diamond mangalsutra that she had kept hidden till then.

 As jewelry she only wore a pair of bracelets, her wedding ring, and her simple diamond mangalsutra that she had kept hidden till then

(Imagine Naina like this)

Rajveer came back to his room after finishing his preparation

Rajveer came back to his room after finishing his preparation. He froze in place as soon as he entered his bedroom. Naina was curling the last strand of her hair when he entered. Seeing her getting ready for him with so much care warmed Rajveer's whole being. His eyes went to her throat where he noticed the mangalsutra. This was the first time he saw he wear it.

"This is the first time maine tumhe mangalsutra pehente huye dekha," he commented approaching her.

"Training ki dauran main pehenti nehi par hamesha meri saath hi rehti hai," Naina replied with a smile.

"Ready hogaye to chale?"

"Haa.... ek minute!" Naina exclaimed before taking a pinch of sindoor, she placed it on her partition. "Ab ready hu. Chalo,"