27

Digvijay decided to make super six do one more drill before dismissing them for lunch. Each of the cadets would be carrying a heavy weight and drag a large heavy tire to complete a race. The winner of this race would get the rest of the day off to relax and the loser would do this drill again and again until they beat the winner's time.

 The winner of this race would get the rest of the day off to relax and the loser would do this drill again and again until they beat the winner's time

Digvijay, Rajveer and Gunny did the drill first to show the cadets how they were supposed to do this drill. They also gave them pointers. Digvijay saw Major Nair passing by when he called out, "Major Nair?"

"Yes, sir?" MN asked

"Hum cadets ko ye drill samjha rahe hai. I want that you also show the cadets how it's done." Digvijay ordered sternly.

"M-Main, sir?"

"Is there another Major Nair that I'm unaware of?" Digvijay asked raising his brow.

"No, sir," MN mumbled, disgruntled.

"Orderly, Major ke kandhe per weight rakkho," Digvijay ordered stepping away. 

Major Nair completed the drill reluctantly, but he wasn't able to protest as Digvijay was senior to all of them.

Half an hour later when everyone was done, Digvijay finally dismissed everyone. Rajveer waited with Digvijay until everyone was gone. "What do you think they are waiting for? Aarushi ne to kaha tha ki saat din bad wo triggers handover karegi. Do din already khatam ho chuke hai. Un logone kuch kyu nehi kiya hoga?" he asked Digvijay worriedly.

"Kuch to soch rahe honge. Alert rehna hoga hume, Captain. Wo log kisi bhi moment attack kar sakte hai," Digvijay told him seriously.

"I agree, sir,"

"Chaliye, chalte hai. I need to check on Aarushi. She has a bad habit of falling asleep in random places at random times.... specially if she has homework," Digvijay grumbled fondly.

"Since I got to you know you a little, I would say you like that about her. Isiliye usko itni sari homework dete ho na aap?" Rajveer asked with a teasing smile.

"She's really cute when she's angry. It's like watching a fluffy rabbit scolding you," Digvijay told him with a mischievous smirk causing Rajveer to laugh loudly.

/

/

Rajveer entered his room to find Naina taking out clothes from the closet. She had won the weight race earlier so Digvijay had given her the day off.

 "Aagaye aap. Aaj lunch mess me mat kiziye ga. I want to make lunch for you," Naina told him.

"Okay. By the way, congrats on winning the race today. I'm really proud of you," Rajveer told her kissing her cheek.

"Rajveer, shower le lete hai pehle. We're both really sweaty from the drills,"

"Saath me hi shower le lete hai na?" Rajveer suggested with a mischievous smile.