33

Naina opened the door when she heard the knock. She greeted her friends with a sheepish smile. "Hi," she said innocently.

"Hi, Naina?" Yudi gave her a confused look.

Huda leaned back and asked Aalekh, "Ye Phoolan hume aise kyu greet kar rahi hai? Mazra kya hai?" Rolling his eyes, Aalekh pushed past them all and entered the room. "Oye Kaidi, bata ke to jaa," Huda called out.

"Main aur mera Ranjha bhi agaye," Pooja announced causing Ali to blush.

"Panjaban aur Ussol bhi agaye. Ab to bata de Phoolan ki hum sab ko yaha kyu bulaya hai?" Huda asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Andar ake pata karlo," Naina replied with a smirk on her own.

So, Huda, Yudi, Ali, and Pooja entered the room and found Rajveer standing in the middle of the room with an excited smile on his face. He looked like a kid who met Santa.

Taking one look at Rajveer's face, Huda turned to Naina with a smirk on his face. "Congratulations, Phoolan!" he said.

Naina was confused. "Congratulations for what?" she asked.

"Tu phir se maa banne wali hai, hai na? Isiliye Sirji itne excited aur khush dikh rahe hai," Huda stated smugly.

Rajveer's smile vanished and his face turned red. Aalekh, who was sipping alcohol from his flask, started coughing. Naina stared at Huda with her jaws dropped apart. Yudi and Ali smiled brightly thinking that's what the news was while Pooja was giggling.

"I'm not pregnant," Naina stated dryly after gathering herself.

"Really? Are you sure?" Huda asked.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure," Naina glared at him.

"To phir Sirji itne khush kyu dikh rahe the?" Huda asked, scratching his head in confusion.

"Mujhe dekhke," someone replied cheekily.

Huda turned around to find a stranger standing beside Rajveer who wasn't there a minute ago. "Oye tu kaun hai aur kaha se aya?" he asked.

Naveen smiled mischievously. "Pehchano main kaun," he stated wiggling his eyebrows.

Huda turned to ask Yudi and Ali if they saw when this men came but found them staring at the man with wide eyes filled with naked fear. "Tum dono ko kya huya?" he asked.

"H-He j-just appeared o-out of thin air," Yudi stammered out pointing at Naveen.

"Kya bakwas kar raha hai?" Huda scolded.

"Yudi bhai sach bol rahe hai," Ali told him.

"Kya?!" Huda then squealed and jumped on Aalekh who had come to stand beside him.

"Ye nautanki! Yera ho gaya kya? Chhor apunko?!" Aalekh started pushing Huda off of his body where he had climbed up like a tree.

Naveen was highly entertained by his reaction. Wanting to see more, he approached Huda and said "BOO!" Instantly, Huda screamed bloody murder causing Naveen to laugh holding his stomach.

Yudi had hidden himself behind Ali, who had also stepped back a few feet. Finally, Aalekh managed to push Huda off of himself. "Kya bhai, inko kayeko dara rahe ho?" he complained.

"I agree. Guys, relax. I'll explain everything. Naveen, mere cadets ko darhana band kar," Rajveer ordered.

"Sir ye.." Yudi stammered, scared.

"Wo aap logoko bas chher raha hai. Please have a seat guys," Rajveer requested.

"Guys, let me introduce myself. I'm Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia... Naina ka bara bhai aur Rajveer ka best friend," Naveen introduced himself.