39

*Torture warning::*

In a dark room, a few men were beating one of Eagle's man black and blue. Digvijay was standing a few feet away, with his back towards them. In front of him was this trusty tool trolley that he always uses during interrogations (tortures). He had a drilling machine in one hand and a saline drip  in another. He was staring at them alternatively with a puzzled look on his face.

Seeing him lost in thought, Gunny joined him and asked, "Everything okay, sir?"

"Arushi made me watch a show last night. It's called 'Supernatural'." Digvijay replied in a sulky tone.

Not sure how it was relevant or why that was making his senior sound to sulky, Gunny asked, "Okay?"

"There was this guy... who used a simple saline drip to torture a demon." Digvijay told him, impressed.

"D-Demon?! How do you torture... ah a demon?" Gunny asked, completely confused by this conversation.  

"He used holy water and salt mix which is like acid to demons and injected it to the demon. The screams were wonderful. I wish our criminals were demons. I would've loved to torture them like that." Digvijay confessed his dark secret.

Gunny gave him a bewildered look. "Sir, I'm sure you would be able to torture them, even without them being... Demons. You're talented like that. " He said remembering Dr. Ritu's condition.

A small pleased smile bloomed on Digvijay's face. "Thanks." He said as he selected the drill machine. "STOP!" he called out to the men behind him.

The men stopped and brought the criminal back to the chair before binding his hands and feet. Digvijay came to the man and without any words, started the drill. Seeing the crazy excitement in his eyes, the criminal started screaming and thrashing around. Digvijay grinned wider and placed the drill on the man's thigh. Blood splattered around them as that man's screams echoed throughout the room. 

After ten seconds, Digvijay removed the drill and asked as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, "So, ready to tell me who the insider is?"

The man could barely talk from the unbearable pain. Somehow he knew if he didn't say something valuable, then Digvijay would torture him more. "I-I.... d-don't know who h-he is... but the weapons... academy w-weapons are the c-clue." he managed to choke out.

Digvijay nodded before pulling out his gun from the back of his pants. Then without another word, he shot the man in the head. "Gunny, go back to the academy and tell BC to give you information about all the weapons there." he ordered.

"Yes, sir." Gunny responded before heading out. 

One part of him wanted to tell Digvijay not to torture these criminals so brutally, but another part of him knew these people deserved it for how they tortured his innocent friend, Naveen. Hardening his heart, he headed out.

/

/

/

After dinner, Naina had sat with her in-laws to chat while Rajveer vanished with Prithvi to his new room. After a while, Jaiveer and Anjali retired to their bedroom and Naina decided to look for her boys. She didn't find either of them in Prithvi's bedroom like she thought. Frowning, she headed to her and Rajveer's bedroom. She heard inaudible whispering from the directions of the balcony. She tiptoed towards the balcony and peeked. She had to shake her head as she discovered her son sitting in the middle of Rajveer and Naveen, giving them ideas on how to pacify her.

"Aise na... mamma will not angly anymole." Prithvi told the adults sagely.

"Haa, yaar. Idea to achha hai. There's a chance Gudiya mann jayegi." Naveen said.