42

Rajveer and Naina were unpacking their bags when they heard the door of their main room bursting open. They exchanged a puzzled look and went out of the bedroom and saw super six in the living room.

"Naina! Kaisi hai tu?" Pooja greeted and she hugged her.

Grinning, Naina returned her hug. Rajveer also got a similar greetings for rest of the group. "Tum sabko kaise pata chala ki hum log wapas aagaye hai?" Rajveer basked, curiously.

"Naveen bhai ne bataya." Alekh replied, "Wo bole apun ka bhanja bhi saath aya hai aap logo ke saath. Apun se raha nahi gaya aur apund ne in logoko bhi bata diya." he added with a bashful smile.

 "Haa, sirji, mere Rajesh ki kasam! Prithvi se milne ke liye hum sab bohot excited hai." Huda said with a wide smile.

Rajveer smiled ta his cadets indulgently. "Of course. Wo bhi aap sab se milkar bohot khush hoga." he assured before looking around the living room. "Naina, Prithvi kaha hai?" he asked when he didn't find his son.

Naina frowned. "Kaha hai matlab? Wo to living room me hi khel raha tha na?" she asked before she started looking behind the couches and in the kitchen area. "Rajveer, wo yaha nahi hai!" she informed, panicked.

"Sir, hum jab aye to door thora sa khulla tha." Ali informed.

"What?! Kahi akele bahar to nahi chala gaya hoga?" Naina asked Rajveer fearfully.

"Naina, tu chinta mat kar. Yehi kahi hoga. Apun sab dhundte hai." Alekh assured her before turning towards the rest of the group, "Chalo, hum jakar dhundte hai aspaas."

"Haa chal!" Pooja nodded and started heading towards the door when they saw Digvijay standing at the doorway with a little boy beside him.

"Good morning everyone. Kahi aap sab inhe to nahi dhund rahe hai?" Digvijay asked, gesturing towards Prithvi.

"Prithvi! Where did you go without informing us?" Naina scolded as she hurried towards him. Kneeling in front of her son, she pulled the little boy for a tight hug. Digvijay let go of Prithvi's hand, not wanting to interrupt the mother-son reunion.

"Solly, mamma! I just wanted to see ebelything." Prithvi replied, patting Naina's back patiently. "See I also meet this poop face uncle." he added, pointing towards Digvijay when Naina pulled away.

"Excuse me!?" Digvijay snarled, offended.

Rajveer and super six watched with their jaws dropped to the floor as Prithvi let go of his mother and went to Digvijay. "Is okay, uncle. Not youl folt that youl face look lyk that." he said, patting Digvijay's knees in an affectionate manner.

Digvijay glared at the kid before turning towards the rest of them. "Major Shikhawat, meet me in my office with Cadet Singh. Rest of you, why aren't you in the field yet? Captain Gunny is waiting for you there. Take Little Mr. Shikhawat with you as well." he ordered sternly.

"Ah... Yes, sir!" super six  replied hurriedly.

Digvijay shot another glare towards Prithvi before heading out. Everyone waited with bated breath until they were sure Digvijay was gone. Then, everyone burst into laughter. 

"P-Poop f-face?" Yudi asked Prithvi curiously as tears rolled down his face from laughing too hard.

Prithvi shrugged innocently. "He luked lyk the same way I luk when I poop. That why poop face." he explained. 

"Prithvi, aisa nehi kehte. Wo bare hai na aap se? You'll apologize to him for this remark, okay?" Naina told her son sternly.

Prithvi sighed. "Okay mamma." he replied.