28

WARNING::: SOME TORTURES WILL BE DESCRIBED.

/

/

Aarushi was left alone. After four hours of useless confessions, the kidnappers and their boss had left. Aarushi snickered as she freed her arms from their restrictions. Tiptoeing to the door, she pressed her ear on the door to listen to their talk.

"What the hell is wrong with that girl? What kind of answers were those?!" The boss growled.

"Waise... she did confess everything..." one of the kidnappers stated hesitantly.

"Yeah... just not what you wanted to know," another one added.

"Iss information ka main kya karunga ki usse kangaroo se darr lagta hai. Where the fuck am I gonna get a kangaroo to scare her into telling me who her boss is and where those triggers are?" their boss sounded super frustrated.

Aarushi moved away from the door, suppressing her laughter. "Abhi to bas shuruwat hai. Torture to maine shuru hi nehi kiya," she whispered with a mischievous smile.

/

/

Rajveer heard that Digvijay had returned to the academy. So, he rushed to meet with him. Digvijay had just came out after showering. His clothes had Dr. Ritu's blood and they were starting to itch. He opened the drawer chest to get a t-shirt when his eyes fell on Aarushi's nightwear drawer. He opened it slowly and pulled out one of his favorites of Aarushi's nightdresses. It was a deep neck, short maroon satin nightdress. It had thin straps and it was backless.

Digvijay rubbed the night dress against his cheek as a stray tear rolled down his cheek, wetting the night dress

Digvijay rubbed the night dress against his cheek as a stray tear rolled down his cheek, wetting the night dress. "Hold on, Aarushi. Please, hold on," he whispered to the empty room. He was planning on enjoying his solitude, but  something started making noise. He threw a disgusted look at his cupboard. He ignored it and started folding Aarushi's nightdress nicely.

Rajveer was too impatient to wait, so he decided to do what his wife does regularly. He burst through Digvijay's door without knocking. "Digvijay sir?" he called out.

"In here," Digvijay replied.

Following his voice, Rajveer entered his bedroom... again without knocking. "Sir, Dr. Ritu ne kuch reveal kiya?" he asked.

"She didn't get me the answer I was looking for," Digvijay grumbled.

Confused by his answer, Rajveer stated, tilting his head like his son, "I don't get it," 

"I told her to get Aarushi location from her boss, and she failed," Digvijay snarled angrily.

"I don't think they would share Cadet Aarushi's location with her easily," Rajveer shrugged, trying to calm Digvijay down.