11

FLASHBACK CONTINUES::::

Rajveer showered and changed into casual clothes before joining everyone in the dining room. Meera, Naina's mom, served Rajveer. "Bohot bhook lagi hogi na? Itne long journey karke yaha aye ho. Khao, Rajveer beta... is it okay if I call you by your name?" she asked hesitantly.

"Of course, ma'am," Rajveer smiled.

"To phir mujhe bhi Aunty  bulao, ma'am nehi," Meera told him affectionately.

"Ji, bilkul," Rajveer replied before tucking into his food.

"Gudiya, Rajveer ke liye coffee bana de. Wo chai nehi pita," Naveen told Naina.

"Aap coffee me kiya lenge?" Naina asked.

"Black coffee with one tea spoon sugar and one tea spoon coffee mate," Rajveer replied.

"Abhi layi," Naina told him before heading to the kitchen. A few minutes later, she returned with a steaming cup of coffee.

"Thank you, Naina," Rajveer said with a soft smile. Naina blushed and took her seat.

After finishing breakfast, Rajveer and Vikram, Naina's dad, helped Naveen to his room. Once Naveen was situated, Vikram left them alone to chat. The best friends spent catching up for hours until Meera sent Naina to call them for lunch. Without knocking like always, Naina barged into her brother's room. "Bhaiya, maa me lunch ke liye bulaya," she announced.

"Tu kabhi knock nehi kar sakti kya?" Naveen scolded.

"Kyu? Aisa kya kar rahe the aap kamre me... wo bhi iss tuti huyi tang se," Naina challenged before poking her tongue at him.

"Gudiya, bohot jyada shaitani karne lagi hai aaj kaal," Naveen narrowed his eyes her. His enemies would've peed their pant at that look, but his sister just laughed in his face.

"Please tell you... you don't make that face at your enemies. They wouldn't need any bullets. They would die laughing," she continued laughing.

Naveen huffed in offence while Rajveer had to turn his head away to hide his smile. Naveen noticed his smiled and protested, "Veeru, tu to mat has! You should be on my side!"

"Par Naina sahi bol rahi hai," and Rajveer burst into laughter along with Naina.

"MAA! DEKHO VEERU AUR GUDIYA MUJHE CHHER RAHE HAI!" Naveen complained. His complain only got Raina to laugh more.

END OF FLASHBACK::::

/

"The days started going by. Rajveer and I would most of the time teaming up to tease bhaiya. In that first week, we had become very good friends. We would spent hours watching the stars and chatting at night after everyone went to sleep. We would watch movies together and read books when bhiaya would take naps and my parents would go to the temple," Naina shared, nostalgic. 

"Aww... yani ki aag pehli din se dono taraf se lagi thi," Shalini teased. 

"How sweet!" Pooja cooed.

Rajveer smiled hearing how they first met. He tucked Naina hair behind her ear and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Mere naak ke niche ye saab chal raha tha aur mujhe pata bhi nehi chala?" Naveen exclaimed in disbelief.

"Oye Phoolan, age batana! Phir kya huya?" Huda asked excitedly. Yudi also nodded in agreement. 

"It was on the tenth day when thing between us started changing, "Naina told them with a fond smile.

/

FLASHBACK:::::

Rajveer was telling Naina one of the incidents from when he and Naveen were at the academy. Everyone was asleep, while these two were having popcorn sitting on the balcony. They were laughing and didn't notice how close they were sitting.