12

"Phir kya huya?" Yudi asked.

"Haa, Naina. Batao na apne first date  pe kya huya?" Shalini inquired excitedly.

"We planned on visiting all the tourist spots, but Rajveer had a different idea," Naina started with a shrug, throwing a fond smile at her husband.

"Kaha mein isse innocent samajhta tha... aur ye mere pith pichhe mere hi behen ko pata raha tha, kamena!" Naveen grumbled, shooting Rajveer a stink eye. 😂

/

FLASHBACK::::::

"City tour main kabhi aur le lunge. Bohot muskil se ghar se saath me nikle hai. Chalo date pe chalte hai?" Rajveer suggested.

"Mujhe koi problem nehi hai. To kaha jana chahte ho?"

"How about we have some coffee and then, watch a movie? I don't know... what do you suggest?" Rajveer scratched his head.

"There's a fair happening nearby?" Naina suggested.

"Good idea. Let's go there," Rajveer said grinning.

Happily, the couple hailed a taxi and went to the fair. It was late afternoon by the time they reached the fair but the sun hadn't set yet. There were various types of carousels, ferris wheels, tons of food stalls, clothing stalls, accessory stalls, and so on. 

"Which one do You want to do first? Eat or ride?" Rajveer asked looking around

"Let's ride something first before eating. I don't want to puke riding any of the rides after eating," Naina beamed up at him.

"We'll ride this first...start you off slow," Rajveer said with a teasing smile causing her to push him in mock anger before she also started giggling. 

Rajveer took her hand and they got in line for the Ferris Wheel. They got in and as they lifted up off the ground, Naina stared out at the view with a smile on her face. Rajveer was pleased that he was able to make her happy. Since circumstances didn't let him plan a perfect date for his Naina, he wanted her to have a good time.

 Since circumstances didn't let him plan a perfect date for his Naina, he wanted her to have a good time